Mud Berry!! (By dainnycakkes)

First time posting, Im only joining for my partner and wholesome content <3
This is my first Fluffy! I rlly enjoyed drawing her, imma make more!

21 Likes

Welcome to the site. Good job putting your name in the title, in that regard you’re already smarter than most of the people here.

I’d advise studying fluffy anatomy a bit further, as this honestly looks more like an MLP character than anything. A bit tall, thin, and long-legged. But the art itself is good.

4 Likes

meow!!mudberry!! <333 :3333

1 Like

Mud!!! <3333

I’ll pretty much repeat what I told Mouse, but Za is right about your art looks like an MLP character. Before anyone says “b- but senpai, it’s my subspecies!”, here at Fluffy Community we tend to find MLP-like characters a touchy subject.

Fluffies have evolved from MLP franchise into its own separate thing at this point, and posting OCs that resemple MLP ponies risk pushing the community into becoming yet another dump for MLP fanart, and we really want to avoid that.

IF you really wish to experiment with subspecies (although they rarely turn out well, as people tend to try “fixing” fluffies, while their entire charm is about how messed up they are), I suggest starting with drawing regular fluffies stuff first, seeing some regular fluffy art, and maybe then experimenting. Although you might just realize that they are cute the way they are.

3 Likes

Welcome!! She’s very cute, but that belly looks shaved compared to the rest of her, give her some more floof so she’s maximum huggability!

Also, don’t vampire fluffies have bat wings? Or maybe this is a pegasus/batfluff crossbreed so she only inherited the fang trait …?

3 Likes

A bionic fluffy vampire!
Possibly a pirate, certainly a mutant,from the look of it.

2 Likes

THANK YOU !!
It does- Im gonna try practicing Fluffy anatomy today (If I can get to it HJHJFG), thank you for the advice!

Also, shes a vampire Fluffy! I only added fangs for the aesthetic but my partner liked the idea of a vampire fluffy, so I went with that! Im gonna change her wings in future drawings cause this was just a doodle/concept of Mud!

2 Likes

IM LATE TO REPLY I APOLOGIZE
Im not smarter, I only got help from Mouse!

I’ll definatly be doing that, I tried making the legs shorter than my MLP ocs, but I can see it is longer and shes less “fluffy”
Tysm for the advice!

1 Like