Mudhole (avoiding_mare)

I feel kinda bad reusing backgrounds and stuff but also I really want to get what little storyline there is across.

Felt inspired to draw something, so here it is! Fluffies greatly overestimating their own ability will always amuse me.

98 Likes

Great comic! I too always like when fluffies think that they’re so much smarter and capable then they actually are.

11 Likes

I’d like to help the babbeh, but I know how you prefer abuse. So, I’d end up just helping her out of the mud, cleaning her with wet wipes, and feeding her something nice. Then I’ll go drown her in a small bowl that she drank from, while saying her being a bad baby was the reason her family died. Making sure she doesn’t die, I chop her legs off while saying she won’t lose her legs if she’s good.

Maybe I’ll have a plastic knife on me so I can use it on myself so that when it doesn’t cut me I can say it didn’t cut me since I’m a nice mister and not a meanie like her, I then tear her legs off with the plastic knife but since it’s plastic I’ll make sure she can’t see the knife and just tear her legs off and say that it totally took her legs.I then finish her off by throwing her in the same mud I got her from if I didn’t leave the grave of her family.

I top it off by pissing on her and calling it sorry peepees, and if I feel like shitting outside I’ll shit on her calling it “worst sorry poopies.”

Anyways, I wrote more than I expected but that’s because I liked your art and the story you paired with it. Good job!

11 Likes

That’s baby’s got imagination! Too bad he’s dead.

7 Likes

Lol

3 Likes

What are they sinking into?

mud

Even that black thing? Looked like the red one just died as soon as it fell in.

she landed on the stick

but it is also mud

2 Likes

So last pic is a while later?

yeah few days later, I see now I missed an opportunity to really convey that haha

1 Like

Is all good lmao just got confused

That was an absolutely perfect depiction of fluffies doing the best they can. :rofl:
Their mentality, their intelligence, the results… THIS is the kind of stuff I joined the fandom for! :heart:

3 Likes

Hahahaha what a stupid shitrats.