Multilanguage settings (by: NekuChan)

multilanguage 01
multilanguage 02

Welp, remember the mexican fluffy? Many asked me about how a fluffy made in México knew english and here it is the “backstory” of this character, by the nature of the events this will stay as a weirbox only fluffy. I had this story planned like months ago, but with the lastest fluffy cast there was this question about fluffies talking fluffspeak on different languages and I decided to finally make this one.

Special thanks to @Mr_Owl @infraredturbine and @Yibbo who helped me with fluffspeak on different languages, sorry the japanese one doesn’t look good at all… I forgot to download the japanese pack and my laptop can’t copy paste it so I had to try and handwritte it…

Translation of the multilanguage ballon:
Spanish: GASP “Nice waidy! Nice weidy be nyu mummah? Giv huggies and wuv and wawm housie?”
-“EEEKKK!! Scawy!! Nu huwt fwuffy! Nu wike! Nu wike!! Pwease! nu wike bad upsies!!”
-"SCREEEE!! MUMMAH!! MUMMAH!!
-"Fwuffy onwy babbeh fwuffy!! HUUHUUU!! "
(There’s a mix of baby and fluffy since it’s basically a teenager fluffy, still somehow a baby but not really)
Portuguese: “Huuhuu! Nu hewt babbeh!! Mummah!!”
Japanese: “Huwties!! Owwies!! Mummah! Mummah!! Huwties!!”
Russian: “Mummah!! Mummah! Nu wan huwties!! Nee huggies!!”

151 Likes

This kills the butthole

22 Likes

keeeekkkk like a remote controler xD
amazing job (as always)
it gave me a good laugh

14 Likes

Japanese reads: “Itai! Itai! Mama! Mama! Itai!”

15 Likes

hey! I’m glad it’s readable!! :smiley:

11 Likes

Oh, thats bloody brilliant.

6 Likes

Jajaja así que estas pestes tienen el botón de configuración en el culo :rofl::+1: me encanta

7 Likes

Pity my Japanese sucks after 25+ years of disuse and not having been all that good to start with!

3 Likes

hey but at least you can read it and understand it :slight_smile: that’s pretty damn good already!

4 Likes

I laughed a lot at this, it’s so nice for me to hear them speak Spanish, it makes me feel at home somehow xD

5 Likes

Intriguing.

2 Likes

Omfg this is amazing.

1 Like

Ahh so there’s buttons tucked in anal crevices like on the sides of a tv… Interesting.

1 Like

Now that’s some weirdbox.

1 Like

Excellent concept xD

1 Like

Well my daily 20min of Duolingo seems to have helped, I could actually read it. Should be fluent enough to go there once the plague is gone, which will be in about ten years.

2 Likes

A combination of abuse and weirdbox handled in a creative and original way?
gourmet

1 Like

que?

:flushed: … Ok now thats weird…butthole language switch :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Now the big question: What idiot put the switch in there?