Mummah and babbeh play with Mr. Snek (drawn by Man-Bat-Person-thing)

Hello everybody! Here’s some fluffies and Mr. Snek having a great time! I hope y’all enjoy :slight_smile:

I tried out a new style of drawing! I got inspiration from Bad Roomie’s drawings for this! Let me know what you think :grinning:

49 Likes

Really well done :heart:
don’t forget your name after the title though

4 Likes

Well thats a Darwin award for that foal, too bad the poor mummah has to see him win it

7 Likes

I don’t know that I care for the changes. The mother is horrifying, but I’m no art critic. Nice to see backgrounds for a change, though.

1 Like

Thank you for the critique! Your totally right, the moms face looks like she was having a stroke and a heart attack at the same time…

I’m glad you like the backrounds :slight_smile:

1 Like

Look at the joy on that snake’s face. That is the most unsullied, pure thing you will see today.

2 Likes

5 Likes

If fluffies were real, I think they would be a challenge for darwinism. Simply because they can be so stupid and not lose numbers.

3 Likes

So basically the dumb foal is deaf or having hearing issue but snake food best for know all foal.

1 Like

I like the mamas face it fits well in my opinion that a gud mama would be having a heart attack and stroke at the same time they see a baby about to be crushed and devoured in front of them

1 Like

Stupid foals gonna die as first by their own actions, better it go that way.

1 Like

Death to the stupid smarty bastard.

1 Like

Hahaha better let the stupid shitrat foal gonna die. What a stupid mare that she can’t see it’s it stupid shitrat foal.

1 Like