Mummah Emma (moonbat)

Turns out Emma is a very protective mummah. Even if a scary munstah hoomin is threatening her and her babies, she ain’t no punk ass bitch and will takw them down to the grave with her.
Based on this20201130_140333
The first part especially gave me Emma vibes. That’s basically how she is. Chasing random objects and picking fights with them.

24 Likes

Someone, quick, paint a mean looking fluffy on the wall behind her.

5 Likes

That’s genius

2 Likes

Or some Road Runner type shenanigans where someone paints a tunnel on a wall.
Maybe have a pile of sketties at the “other side of the tunnel” to get them to run into it.

4 Likes

… i’m using that in a story. Dibs.

4 Likes

I would love it.
Especially if it was about Emma.

2 Likes

Sure, if you have ideas you’d like to see written out drop me a PM with suggestions and stuff and I’ll work with whatever clicks. i’d say just say here but then it might spoil it for people who want to read it.

3 Likes

Yeah that’d be great.

1 Like

Awww. Actual hugbox. A mummah protecting her babbehs. Doesn’t matter if she’s protecting them from a non-threat, her hearts in the right place.

This is the kind of hugbox we need!

1 Like

The end of the comic has her being scared of a human and telling them to take her babies and not her

1 Like

Yup ik but i cropped it out since the first two images just scream pure Emma energy.
Shame. That mom was pretty.
She was a coward, too and Emma is a lot of things but a coward is not one of them.

1 Like