Mummah Supwise by LongFluffering

Joey Claire is probably the only person who’d get a full set of live chirpies, knowing production and transport standards for fluffies…

1 Like

It is. Soon Mummah special. It didn’t go well for any of them.

And she derped after licking the dye. Because while he waited for it to dry on the foals, she still tried to lick it off and it was toxic.

3 Likes

I remember it now

It wasn’t dye it was regular paint

The mare locked the foals because the paints strong smell

She tried to remove the smell by giving them “licky cleany”

2 Likes

I always wanted one as a kid, I saved all my money and finally my mum took me to woolwortys to get one… They stopped selling them :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s not even old post inspired just “weird toy” inspired

3 Likes

I remember having at least one puppy surprise and one kitty surprise when I was a kid. I loved the plastic faces of the babies along with the beanie bodies. At least they didn’t talk like toddlers and cry and piss and shit everywhere like the Hasbio ones would :neutral_face:

4 Likes

A mystery mummah, who knows what’s inside!?
This totally seems like something they’ll do.

3 Likes

What’s inside? Could it be babbehs?

IT’S RICIN, BITCHES!

3 Likes

I’d love to see some more with this idea. People buying them and throwing out some/all of them because they’re disappointed with the results, buying them just to abuse, buying them just to breed/sell

3 Likes

Think people are going to trade the foals they don’t want for ones they do, like baseball/Pokémon/Yu-Gi-Oh! cards? I do.

3 Likes

I can’t stop thinking of this.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure stuff like that got re-released. I always cringe at the new versions. Old school MLP’s were my elementary school jam.

1 Like

With every new mlp gen they become more and more bastardized and look less and less like ponies. It’s like pugs, one day MLP ponies will just straight up look like fluffies I swear.

3 Likes

Ugh, don’t remind me. As soon as I saw the new gen Bratz ponies, I lost a little of my soul.

1 Like

As the rare bratz ponys enjoyer at least they haven’t further basterdized them with each gen release. They just went from actual horse to mutant bobble head and stayed that way. Like someone decided to nuclear farm them.

I love their stupid fat wedge shaped heads that make them look like they’ll tip over with a slight breeze.

Good news littlest petshop’s ponies have not changed like at all in the last 20 something years.

Though on the bright side could always be worse though, I’m convinced any .5 gen mlp is just destined to be an abomination. The horror of gen 3.5 and 4.5 ( the animated 4.5 was fine the toys were god awful)

Man there’s like a missed opportunity for Hazbio to have some competition in the form of MGMO Engineering (MGA Entertainment) with their own pony biotoy (insert baby bratz ponies parody name), shame any lps parody would already belong to Hazbio xD. Maybe thats what the micro fluffies could be in some au.

2 Likes

At least three foals guaranteed… well! time to break the piggy bank and get as much as I can…

2 Likes

I really love this idea as a product and makes more sense in universe

2 Likes

If u actually made this an adoptable character opportunity, I would be on that so fast just like, take my money

2 Likes

I take sometimes one in a few gets IVF with alicorn sperm hence the promo on the box.

1 Like