Mummah Supwise by LongFluffering

New from Hasbio! A really horrible product idea! I have one small comic idea to go with this, but I liked the idea of making a fake advert. Inspired of course by those puppy surprise toys that were pretty popular in the early 2000s.

138 Likes

Im surprised theres nothing incase of still borns

3 Likes

The cheeks you draw are amazingly pinchable. Well done.

11 Likes

For some reason, they seem to be bringing those toys back. Walmart was selling them.

3 Likes

It’s because they load her up with fresh chirruped like she was a can for a foal in a can

2 Likes

I wish to see…the production process.

4 Likes

I’ll take half a dozen.

1 Like

Fluffy loot box

5 Likes

I kinda want one. Do fluffies like having their cheeks obsessively stroked? Because THEM’S SOME PETTABLE CHEEKS!

But, yeah, this is a terrible idea. Who wants to bet these are just feral mares stolen from their special friends?

(Please do the comic. Please do the comic. Please do the…)

4 Likes

I think there was a story with this exact concept way back on the ol’ Booru. A Fluffmart had the bright idea of selling pregnant dams. One poor sucker saved up for the pure white unicorn with a rainbow mane, and all that popped out were the worst, lowest value colors possible. He tried to dye them, and they all coughed up their organs. To add insult to injury, after the mare had a second litter, she derped and was basically worth what he’d get selling her as dog food.

6 Likes

I would read that. Curse the fall of the Booru!

4 Likes

I thought the mare derped after she tried to lick the dye

Assuming it’s the same story

3 Likes

I wonder what would happen if you bought two of these, wait for them to go biggest poopies then before she sees the babbehs for licky cleanies, switch the babbehs around, would the mummahs be able to tell :hmm:

This is a bonding headcannon question isnt it?

4 Likes

That could be hilarious, or hilariously tragic.

2 Likes

Those are cute fluffies and pinchable cheeks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

At least three live foals?

Make sure to include a Goodbye Bag for when you’re done with mummah :joy:

5 Likes

It is so cute that i wanna kick her ::grinning:

2 Likes

oohhhhhhhh i love this, this is gonna go so so poorly

2 Likes

i do love the idea of seeing the comic idea

3 Likes

Oh I’ve seen this toy before, it’s likely to end just as badly.

I’m not calling this a rip-off, FC is fairly large and newcomers are likely to have similar ideas to older posts they haven’t seen. I’m interested to see how you tackle the subject should you go any further with it

10 Likes