Soon Mummah Supwise! -- RQ

I finally made a something new! Happy Holidays Fluffycommunity!

262 Likes

I’m guessing the mother and the two non-pretty foals were thrown out because they weren’t of any use to the owner anymore.

Which is a bit of a waste, if the mare had a 50% clearance rating for good foals then it’s worth breeding her a few more times.

Unless the fact that she’s a toy purchase means she’s a one-and-done product, in which case yeah, chuck her.

49 Likes

The second multicolored foal looed decent enough. I’m not sure why they were thrown out.

Sadbox from you is perfect as always. Love the betrayal

23 Likes

Charlie makes me think of marshmallows from kids breakfast cereal.

Great work! Sad end that I didn’t expect! Are goodbye bags a thing from before? I remember @OtherCoraline had them.

17 Likes

I know I am gonna use them from now on… they are perfect

7 Likes

I stole the headcannon for this comic. Not sure if anyone actually wants to raise 5+ fluffies. So the bags make clean up a breeze!

25 Likes

A simple bag is actually the perfect fluffy disposal system, no messes and the b#stards won’t even have time to sh#t themselves before they realize what is going on.

8 Likes

Furnaces all have the issue of fluffies realizing what is going on. As many a poor character disposing of fluffies has realized before.

5 Likes

Love that ending panel, great work as always

3 Likes

“If you actually loved your babies they’d be able to breathe. And if they loved you you’d be able to breathe. See, this is why you’re getting thrown out, none of you love each other and never did.”

10 Likes

This creeps me out.

Not RQ’s comic, which hits that pitch perfect note of apathetic cruelty. I generally find it more compelling to see people mistreating fluffies because they don’t give a shit. Sadists with murder boners can get bland and repetitive. RQ is so fucking good at this. May she never change.

No, what gets me is turning something as dangerous as childbirth into a feature for a children’s toy. Gestational diabetes! Early onset osteoperosis! Relaxin fucking up all of a mother’s joints! Pregnancy is a fucking nightmare, and a lot of women are never the same after they’ve delivered. I’m so glad I was born with dude parts.

23 Likes

If things have gotten to the point that they’re using gimmicks like this to sell fluffies they’re probably at a saturation point

10 Likes

Great concept! I love the cuteness and innocence juxtaposed with the callousness and disposability.

6 Likes

Sometimes a toy, is just a toy. I’ve thrown out plenty of things I probably could’ve resold, for the plain reason that I didn’t want the hassle of selling it. In my head, this is similar.

13 Likes

I was out with my kid and we were Christmas shopping at Wal-Mart and asked her if her cousin would like this toy, she looked at it then at me for what felt like the longest moment trying not to laugh and just bursts out “eww noo! It’s face is gross! It looks like a nasty freak eww dad no!” I couldn’t stop laughing, and we walked away from the damn thing.

Although I’m certainly going to incorporate this into the head canon! Into the meaning baggie they all go!

9 Likes

I have so many questions about this…

• What about the very real possibility of stillbirths? Do they want to traumatize children?
  • What about the messy parts of birth that are definitely not child-friendly?
  • Do they stuff pregrown foals inside her to guarantee certain colors?
  • How far along in her pregnany is the mummah? Is it possible that she “expires” on the shelf? What happens after that?
  • Did they really make a nearly exact copy of fluffies as a toy?!
3 Likes

These toys were originally created in the 1990s. I had the kitty version of it and my friends had the bunny version. We used to bring them to school and play with them in the after-school program we were in.

4 Likes

I have the stupidest urge to buy this! Where would I put it? No idea. What would I do with it? No idea. I JUST NEED IT

3 Likes

Oops I didnt mean to reply to a comment. I meant to just comment on the topic overall

2 Likes

Better than what I was expecting; repeat play sessions.

Then again Fluffverse is strange enough without an entire generation of girls and some boys getting unbirthing and little person fetishes.

2 Likes