Make sure to include a Goodbye Bag for when you’re done with mummah :joy:

5 Likes

It is so cute that i wanna kick her ::grinning:

2 Likes

oohhhhhhhh i love this, this is gonna go so so poorly

2 Likes

i do love the idea of seeing the comic idea

3 Likes

Oh I’ve seen this toy before, it’s likely to end just as badly.

I’m not calling this a rip-off, FC is fairly large and newcomers are likely to have similar ideas to older posts they haven’t seen. I’m interested to see how you tackle the subject should you go any further with it

10 Likes

Joey Claire is probably the only person who’d get a full set of live chirpies, knowing production and transport standards for fluffies…

1 Like

It is. Soon Mummah special. It didn’t go well for any of them.

And she derped after licking the dye. Because while he waited for it to dry on the foals, she still tried to lick it off and it was toxic.

3 Likes

I remember it now

It wasn’t dye it was regular paint

The mare locked the foals because the paints strong smell

She tried to remove the smell by giving them “licky cleany”

2 Likes

I always wanted one as a kid, I saved all my money and finally my mum took me to woolwortys to get one… They stopped selling them :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s not even old post inspired just “weird toy” inspired

3 Likes

I remember having at least one puppy surprise and one kitty surprise when I was a kid. I loved the plastic faces of the babies along with the beanie bodies. At least they didn’t talk like toddlers and cry and piss and shit everywhere like the Hasbio ones would :neutral_face:

4 Likes

A mystery mummah, who knows what’s inside!?
This totally seems like something they’ll do.

3 Likes

What’s inside? Could it be babbehs?

IT’S RICIN, BITCHES!

3 Likes

I’d love to see some more with this idea. People buying them and throwing out some/all of them because they’re disappointed with the results, buying them just to abuse, buying them just to breed/sell

3 Likes

Think people are going to trade the foals they don’t want for ones they do, like baseball/Pokémon/Yu-Gi-Oh! cards? I do.

3 Likes

I can’t stop thinking of this.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure stuff like that got re-released. I always cringe at the new versions. Old school MLP’s were my elementary school jam.

1 Like

With every new mlp gen they become more and more bastardized and look less and less like ponies. It’s like pugs, one day MLP ponies will just straight up look like fluffies I swear.

3 Likes