Soon Mummah Supwise! -- RQ

Women have been giving birth for hundreds of thousands of years, and children have been fascinated by the process for just as long.

You start off simple, by explaining that the baby is in mommy’s tummy, and then as the child gets older you can elaborate.

This toy is designed for the younger age range. They don’t need to know (and wouldn’t understand) the complexities.

Either you didn’t have younger siblings / cousins or you were the most incurious child ever, because this is basic stuff.

I am pretty sure that one of my sisters had a pregnant Barbie, and I grew up in the 90s, so this ain’t the first time this has been done.

1 Like

Assuming all but the last are question are referring to the fluffy version:

The existence of fluffies assumes technology that we do not currently possess. Given that, there is no reason not to think they could solve these issues if they wanted to.

This is science fiction / fantasy, its not bound by real life restrictions.

“Say to yourself, its just a [story], I should really just relax…”

1 Like

Goodbye-bags are my favorite new addition to the fluffy lore. :rofl:

This is also a perfect comic of toy-like marketing. Selling a fluffy mother is a brilliant new gimmick for repackaging an old product in exciting new way! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Shamelessly ripped off from the real thing’s description:

Surprise, Surprise! It’s Soon Mummah Surprise! How many baby fluffies will you get? Bred for beautiful colors, each precious mother Fluffy comes with a surprise number of foals in her litter – who knows how many you’ll get? Your little one will love to cuddle, groom and nurture the new family, and easy-to-use Goodbye Bags make disposal (if necessary) a breeze!

• Given all required shots and guaranteed disease-free.
  • Perfect for nurturing, grooming and cuddling!
  • Contains 20 free Goodbye Bags.
  • Each Soon Mummah sold separately.
  • Just Play makes no guarantee as to number of foals, or their health, size, or coloration.
  • Ages 7+​
  • WARNING: GOODBYE BAGS POSE RISK OF SUFFOCATION TO SMALL CHILDREN
  • Just Play is a leading manufacturer of toys for kids of all ages. We hope your child enjoys our products ranging from plushies, dolls, styling heads, dress up and role play, vehicles, figures, playsets, and biotoys.
8 Likes

oof “goodbye bags” is one of the things that makes rise up this bile of anger in me lol. i dont even have claustrophobia and the idea itself of slow death by suffocation shakes me up something nasty XD

7 Likes

You haven’t lost your touch, this is superb – and very nice allusion to the infamous Goodbye Bag! I really dig it as a more realistic alternative than outright killing a fluffy – have you ever tried to kill a chicken or a turkey for the first time? Nobody wants to do that shit unless that’s your job. But putting a biotoy in a cutesy bag and just throwing it out? That’s rad.

8 Likes

Had to do a doubletake when I saw the top of the flyer said FluffyCommunity instead of the old Booru logo. Always loved these toy ads, great to see you doing them again!

Also, imagine how little shelf life a fluffy version of this would have. Whole point of it is to get a pregnant mare, so if she has babbehs before being sold, they’ll probably be crushed in the box and the mummah trashed for not being a “defective” product.

3 Likes

Are you for real, man?

Pregnancy is horrifying. Full stop.

3 Likes

No, probably not, but it’s just as gross now as it was then.

I just don’t understand this notion of wanting to inflict the horrors of pregnancy on someone I am supposed to love. People keep telling me I will change my mind, but pregnancy isn’t going to change any time soon, so why should I?

2 Likes

Top fucking kek. The “Goodbye Bags” are hilarious.

4 Likes

Agreed

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: yessss suffer little shitrat

1 Like

It’s a dirty job, but it’s gotta be done. I mean, if people don’t do it, there won’t be any more people. It’s hardly our fault that this is how our species reproduces. And we’re a long way off from just growing people in vats.

But we’re talking about toys for children, and generally speaking, people don’t want kids to learn about the disgusting necessities of life until they’re old enough to not freak the fuck out over them. It’s why Fisher-Price doesn’t sell My First Slaughterhouse playsets.

1 Like

The pain and labor of a pregnant woman is borderline inconsequential to the sperm donor, across most species. If it gets a little too inconvenient, they may flat out leave her, as seen w the extreme disparity between the sexes when it comes to divorcing your terminally ill (i.e cancer) spouse. People are obsessed with their genetic legacies (understandably), so their wives pain is worth it.

I feel this. My eyesight got slightly better but my feet flattened and I now wear 8.5 shoes (39?) instead of a 7

2 Likes

TLDR;
RQ WE JUST LOVE YOU :heart: :sweat_smile:

“Goodbye bag”
lmao

3 Likes

Right, so you’re a typical misogynist, happily telling women how they should feel about their own bodies. If you are a woman, you can express these thoughts, but only about your own body and pregnancy, or lack thereof. If you aren’t a woman, shut the fuck up.

You remind me of the Orthodox Jewish men who have a daily prayer thanking God for not making them a woman. They are ‘othering’ women, and so are you.

Acknowledging the specific pains and stigma for a certain group is not “otherization” in a way that matters. If you see the burdens placed upon a demographic and take it to be evident of your own superiority, that is cause for concern.

Women are the only class that we are discouraged to acknowledge having near-universal negative experiences, and it’s only becoming more discouraged. It makes people like you uncomfortable, so all discussion about our mutual struggles gets shut down in the name of the Other’s comfort and inclusion.

Why do you violently react to someone stating that pregnancy is a huge physical tax with lasting repercussions only exacerbated by inadequate medical care, all objective facts? Did you take it as an attack on you as an individual? Why?

5 Likes