Soon Mummah Supwise! -- RQ

Time to re-gift em…to the reaper :laughing: MUUWAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Damn the multicolured could have sold well oh well.

1 Like

Did they keep the foals of one gender to be sure of no inbreeding shenanigans as they get older? There’s no pattern in their colours to suggest otherwise.

I’m not reacting violently, he’s the one making blanket statements about pregnancy. It isn’t always painful and dangerous, some women have remarkably easy pregnancies. In Call the Midwife (the book) the author recounts the story of a woman who had twenty-four children and was perfectly healthy. This is an extreme case, of course, but if you actually listen to women’s stories, its obvious that many of them don’t consider pregnancy dangerous or awful.

And that is why his statements are misogynistic and othering-- he’s making wild claims about women’s bodies that run contrary to what women themselves say.

To put it bluntly, if you aren’t the one getting pregnant, its none of your goddamn business. And if you believe otherwise, you are a misogynist. Or a conservative. But I repeat myself.

2 Likes

Oooooh i love this concept so much! Like foal in a can but you get pick of the litter, literally!

2 Likes

Crabbing at each other has very little to do with this awesome post. I took this whole thing way off the rails. We should be appreciating the artist who worked to entertain us.

I apologize, RQ. You do you.

6 Likes

That mummah unicorn looks like she’s wearing a onesie.

1 Like

I love the concept of a goodbye bag

6 Likes

I’m not sure. I think the family in question just wanted those two for their colors.

1 Like

:rofl: Nice!

1 Like

I agree. My apologies to you and RQ.

4 Likes

Hmmmm fluffy gacha comes to mind scrap the useless ones.

1 Like

NOW!!!

For a limited time, you can purchase these new exclusives!

The “Goodbye Freezer Bag!”
The “Goodbye Steamer Bag!”
The “Goodbye Boil-In Bag!”
The “Goodbye Dispose-All Bag!”
The “Goodbye Compactor Bag!”
THe “Goodbye Fireplace Bag!”
AND
If you act now, you can get
“The Goodbye Bag Deluxe Vacuum-Sealer Kit,” with extra suction power, and
FIVE EXTRA BAGS, IN DESIGNER FASHION COLORS!!!"

Educational fun for the entire family! Why, even Grandma can join in!!!
Supplies are limited, so call NOW!!

5 Likes

Those spotted/tie-dye foals would be insanely valuable, not sure why the guy would kill one rather than sell it. Also noteworthy that the mummah was genuinely sweet and friendly to her new owner and her babbehs, even asking for her babbehs to be saved from suffocation rather than herself. Most abuse artists make fluffies irredeemable little shitheads in order to justify the abuse and murder; it seems more… honest, when the fluffies genuinely don’t deserve it.

Generally speaking, fluffies won’t engage in incest any more than humans will.

1 Like

Alter the bag use instructions to include stomping on or smashing the bag against a wall for a more kinetically interactive " Goodbye Bag."

1 Like

You yourself ignore the countless statements of women who attest to the fact that pregnancy was a huge physical tax on their bodies with long lasting effects, and only listen to the cherry picked accounts that would obviously be received better by current society instead of the women in your life, but I digress. Discussion can be continued elsewhere. Unlike pregnant women, pregnant fluffies deserve all the burdens pregnancy forces.

3 Likes

Damn them.

1 Like

Y’know, in older times, when animals were butchered, the adults would send the kids out on an “errand” to keep 'em busy while all the gross messy gory stuff was being done.

People go out of their way to keep kids from learning about the nasty side of life too soon.

Also, great work @RQ!

(BTW I read your title as “Soon-Mummah Specials” at first. It made me a little sad, because I remembered a time when I had time to write stories. :cry:)