[CLOSED] Christmas Requests for Y'all

Just on the outskirts of a major city is a large industrial park. Leading up to the major holidays the place is busy, no more so than BioGrift, a fluffy production company. Given the failure of their Mummah Surprise! line a few years back, the company suffered for some time before someone in R&D came up with the solution.

The failure of Mummah Surprise! was two fold. First, as the Biotoy was aimed at children, parents would have to keep and care for the mare in the days leading up to Christmas. Fluffies weren’t known for being subtle creatures, and thus many a holiday surprise was ruined by an overly loud Mummah song or demand for attention. Second, no one wanted to deal with the miracle of birth on what was already a hectic and messy holiday. The mares sold well initially, but there were no repeat customers, many returns due to poor foal outcomes, and they sold very poorly the following year.

Thus, the delivery scheme was hatched.

Fluffies of all ages, colors, and breeds were available for preorder on the BioGrift website. You pre-paid for your fluffy and late on Christmas Eve someone would be dispatched to deliver it, ready to be wrapped and placed under the tree. No taking care of a fluffy in secret for weeks leading up to the big day, no worries about getting a poor batch of foals or a premature birth.

The company anticipated their past reputation affecting their sales and so only set up around 10 mares to give birth around December first. This turned out to be a small mistake, as the foals proved to be WAY more popular than anticipated and they expanded their line to whatever decent looking fluffies they could find. As well, they rushed to hire anyone capable of driving a truck to deliver the product with no real looks into backgrounds. Money was coming in hand over fist, and there were large bonuses to be gotten.

When making a purchase on the BioGrift website, the customer ticked a little box that promised they read the terms and conditions. Whether they did or not was on them, but it stated in clear English that whatever happened to the fluffy after it was delivered was not the problem of the company and no refunds would be provided.

Happy holidays, fellow degenerates! As a gift to the community, I’m giving you all some Christmas fluffies!

How this is going to work:

-You write in the comments the fluffy you’d like (color, age, type, sex)

-You then follow that up with what you want to happen to it after delivery. Does it suffocate slowly due to a box with no airholes? Get tortured to death slowly by an abuser? Live a good long life as a beloved pet? Totally up to you!

-Through the next month I’ll do as many as I can. There’s no promise that because you commented you’ll get in, but I’m going to try my best. Of course, the more interesting I find a prompt the more likely I’ll get around to it.

If the fluffy lives you are free to consider it yours, like an adoptable. Do what you want with it, my gift to you!

Finished Works
Rutherford -for Ace
Aqua -for WildeFaun
Fragile -for Pwuppy and Goomy
Cassidy -for toofymunstah
Bob -for Oragami
Velvet -for WhenRomanceSmoked
Sweetie -for DexterousFloofs
Burdock -for bloodsport
Full Course -for AgentASCI
Delilah -for Goomy
Accidental Purchase -for recreationalsadist
Yin and Yang -for random_viewer_of_fluffies
Red -for hugsandrainbows
Felicity -for theatricks
Truck Eight -for AgentASCI

14 Likes

I would like a fluffy that is grey, very old, earthy, male.

Used to belong to a woman who died and is on his last legs himself and gets to spend a Christmas happily with a foster family.

Also very cool concept and thanks for the opportunity

5 Likes

Unicorn, female, white coat, shiny aqua blue mane, pink horn with purple spiral.
She starts off happy and loved but the family divorces and she is sold to a breeding farm to pop out an endless line of pretty babies.

3 Likes

I’d like a red chirpie going to a family. In a rush, the courier puts too much weight on the !!FRAGILE!! STACK ON TOP!! box and it’s crushed in transit, leading to a horrifying discovery on Christmas morning.

<3

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Unfortunately this does not fit the prompt above!

Shit, my bad

Here you go!

A red and gold alicorn colt going to an owner who can’t wait for their clever fluffy friend…unfortunately a disgruntled driver and the stress of transit leads to them arriving derped.

2 Likes

This is fun, thanj you for doing some requests!

Could I request a baby-pink unicorn filly? Due to a delivery mix-up, the kid expecting a cool blue pegasus colt to play with is initially really upset when he gets a little pink filly and abuses it or neglects it initially- but it wins him over somehow by being brutal and or cool in its own way? Not a new concept, I know, but it’s a favorite of mine.

2 Likes

What if I already have a fluffy I’ve adopted, could you write about it?

As long as it fits the “fluffy delivered on Christmas Eve” prompt, yeah!

I can work with that I think :smiley:

1 Like

I haven’t come up with a ‘final’ name for my new fluff- for some reason the name Bob comes to mind, and as a female XD

Anyways, my idea is that Bob got their eye damaged when they were born, and due to their rare patterned fluff they were put up for sale, but at a discount. The other non-damaged fluffies make fun of them, and they’re worried they won’t get a new mummah/daddeh because of it. But when their package is opened on Christmas, the kid they were for is also disabled in some way, and is happy to have a fluffy ‘just like them’.

Does that work?

1 Like

Yes it does!

Yay!

Now to read the other requests you’ve written :slight_smile:

I’ve had this idea kicking around in my head for a fucking dog’s age, lol, and if I ever get around to it will still use it buuuuut: Spoiled little shit rich kid in need of an ass whooping gets a fluffy for Christmas from his stepmom/dad’s new arm candy wife—he wanted a dog. He’s the type to call stepmom by her first name all rude like and cuss her out. She basically has to take it and the dad just brushes it off as lol kids/boys will be boys. Since he didn’t want a dumb fluffy, abuse is imminent. Lol

Does that work? Sorry I am literally typing on my phone without my glasses on and one eye closed (yay astigmatism! Lol) and just sort of farting around because ADD.

Whatever happens, thank you for being such a lovely part of this community! <3

1 Like

Rather detailed response, but I would like to see your take on this! It’s one of those stories that starts with abuse but ends in hugbox.

An adult albino (white coat + mane and red eyes) female earthie who was one of the mares sold for the Mummah Surprise line, she was sold at a high price because she had some rare traits and a lineage that was promising for any babies she would have. A rich family ordered her for their kids but unfortunately, the family was comprised of assholes and the son and daughter were spoiled reckless kids who killed her babies due to negligence and carelessness. The parents complained because she was “whiny” and her babies were “smelly and messy” so she was recalled but eventually brought up for sale again for the BioGrift scheme and sold but at a discount because of the holidays. She’s scared as she’s being transported but as it turns out, she was ordered by a sweet woman named Sheila who’s trying to help her boyfriend Stephen deal with his own trauma from abuse. Stephen sees the fluffy his girlfriend gifted him, and he loves her immediately and the albino earthie gets to have a loving home with a loving mummah and daddeh.

(if you want, I can also describe how Stephen and Sheila would look)

1 Like

Alright. I’d like a brown on brown pregnant female (one just picked up off the street), with an optimistic personality that turns out to be the unluckily one that gets sent to an abuser for an impending doom/false hope kind of end after he finds out and opts to wait for foals to abuse too.

1 Like

Here you go!

1 Like