Christmas Fluffies: Full Course [by Maple]

“Why what darling little fluffies!!” A nice lady opened the box containing you and your siblings.

“Hewwo nice wady!! Am nyu mummah?” Your biggest brother asked.

“Why yes, I am!” She scooped him up and nuzzled him into her chest as he hugged her. “You did great dear, what fantastic colors!”

“I figured greens and blues fit your new table runner nicely.” A nice man next to her picked you up and started scratching under your chin. Your tail wagged as you leaned into the wonderful affectionate touch.

“Let’s get them set up so we can start prepping.” Your brother was set back into the box that Mummah carried, the nice mister carrying you along with them. You were so excited!

“Alrighty fluffies, this is the pantry, where you’ll be staying!” The nice mister set you down behind a little gate as Mummah dumped your siblings out next to you. “You can play with everything in here as long as you make good poopies in the litterbox!”

You looked out in wonder at the piles of soft cloth forming little mountains and valleys, so many colors! So much more colorful than the cage you and your siblings were raised in! Toys were scattered around as well, balls and blocks and soft plushies!

“Tankoo mummah!!” Your sister said, hugging her hand. She scruffled her mane, making her giggle.

“Alright, you fluffies should have some names!” You all gasped and ran over to her, clamboring to be the first she named.

She patted the head of your largest brother, a bold green earthie with a teal mane. “You’ll be Roast!”

“Woast! Woast wub namesie!!” He bucked with joy, spinning around on the soft floor.

“And you, little one, will be Appetizer!” She picked up your sister, a turquoise unicorn with a purple mane. She giggled as mummah tickled her belly before setting her back down.

Mummah then pointed at your littlest sky-blue brother “You will be salad!”

“Shouldn’t this green one be Salad?” The nice man asked, pointing at your grass green fluff.

“Nah, I think she makes a better Desert!” She patted you on the head, pushing your blueish-green mane into your eyes.

“Am Desewt! Wub namesie!” You cheered.

“An fwuffy??” Your last brother, a neon green unicorn asked.

“You’re Entree!”

“Wub namesie!!” He cried, hugging her hand tightly.

“I’m so glad you like your names! Now, you have some really important jobs tonight! I have many friends coming over for dinner, and you are the most important part!” She stood, putting her hands on her hips. “I’ll be back when each of you is needed, alright? Until then, play nice and make good poopies!”

You and your now named siblings waved goodbye to your mummah and the man as they shut the door behind them. You heard music start up from behind the door as you all began to play. This was the best day ever! You had a mummah and a safe room and all the toys in the world to play with!

Eventually the door opened again, the nice mister appearing in it. “Roast, you’re up first!”

Roast scampered over to the fence so the nice mister could pick him up.

“Where gu’in?” You asked.

“To the kitchen! Don’t worry, I’ll be back for each of you when it’s your turn.”

Roast waved to you as the door shut once again.

“Wha’ tink bwuddah du’in?” Salad asked.

“Nu knu. Maybe… dancies?” You replied. The music sounded fun, and your brother did like to dance.

You returned to your games, kicking a ball with Salad and Entree while Appetizer snuggled one of the soft toys. It was so much fun!

“Alright! Appetizer, you’re up!” Mummah called in a sing-song voice.

“Can Appetizew bwing stuffy-fwend?” She asked.

“Sorry girl, not this time.” Mummah stepped over the fence and scooped her up.

“Otay, Mummah.”

You and your brothers waved at her as she left, and the door shut behind her once again.

Over the music you could hear voices, many human voices laughing and talking all at once. It sounded so much fun out there! You felt a little jealous of your siblings that got to go first, a feeling that only grew as Salad and then Entree were taken out of the pantry, leaving you alone. It was the first time in your life you had ever properly been alone, your siblings had always been by your side from the moment you were born. It made you a little anxious, but you tried your best to be a good fluffy, making good poopies in the litterbox and kicking the ball around on your own.

Finally the door opened again. “Aaaaaand it’s time for dessert!” Mummah sang, slurring her words a little.

“Yay! Dessewt am so ‘cited!” You held your hooves up to be picked up. Mummah grabbed you around the middle and tucked you under her arm.

The kitchen was warmer than the pantry, and you took in the wonderful smell of nummies. There was no food set out for you and your siblings, and your stomach growled.

“Can hab nummies, Mummah?” You asked as she set you down in a small bowl.

“Oh, no. Can’t have that! We need to clean you out!” She stepped away, leaving you wondering what she meant. Clean? You were pretty clean, you gave your shoulder fluff a few licks just in case though.

Mummah returned with a large shiny thing, making an odd bubbling noise. She tipped it towards you and you were quickly submerged in scalding water, it scorched your throat as you tried to scream and every inch of you was in agony as you flailed wildly in the bowl.

Mummah grabbed you with a set of tongs after a forever of agony, you held your now patchy fluffed hooves out for a comforting hug from her but received only more pain as she rubbed you roughly with a cloth. You tried to scream, but your throat wouldn’t release more than a low groan.

“Ready for me, babe?” The nice mister asked as Mummah roughly dumped you out of the cloth.

“Just about! Need to empty her out.” Mummah reached down and lifted up a sharp shiny thing.

“Oh, no, let me do that. You’ve gone a little hard on the wine to be handling a knife.” The nice mister set a plate down next to you and you looked into the cold, lifeless eyes of your brother.

Salad’s head was sitting at the center of the tray, surrounded by the remains of leafy greens and thin slivers of meat laid out between them. His hooves were arranged at the back holding a small bowl of dressing.

The mister picked you up, flipping you over to expose your belly. Behind you was another platter, a large pile of browned bones atop it. Next to it another dish featured your sister Appetizer’s skull cracked open just above her horn, her thinkie place replaced with small black balls and surrounded by the broken remains of crackers. Entree’s bright green fluff was stretched around a bowl containing some sort of liquid nummies.

A flash of blinding pain distracted you from the horrors below, you looked down to see your insides spilling out as the sharp knife was dragged down your belly. The mister grabbed a fistful of your tummy-sketties and pulled, ripping them out of you. Your vision started to go a little grey around the edges as the man set you back on the table, wiping out your insides with a wet cloth. You tried to ask him to stop, for mercy, to tell him you were a good fluffy and you were sorry for whatever you did but your tongue was so heavy in your mouth.

The man put something soft and white inside you, and then stuck some sharp things into you to hold your belly closed. You barely felt it. You were roughly dunked into a goo that covered your mouth and nose, you struggled to wipe it away with shaking hooves.

The last thing you saw was a pot of bubbling oil, then a flash of incredible heat and you were gone.

20 Likes

If you want a request of your own or to see the others I’ve finished, the post is here!

I like it! I’m not sure what dessert it was supposed to be, though.

Amazing! Thanks for the early Christmas gift!

1 Like

Filled with cream cheese, battered, and fried.

5 Likes