Mummah Supwise Incident: Butter pg. 1-4 by LongFluffering

good job bro proud of you like always

2 Likes

Accidental abuse of foals is some of the best. Ofc we’re not gonna listen to the mummah. That’s a fluffy. Fluffies don’t know better than humans.

9 Likes

some people are just really stupid with any animal and treat them all as toys…

6 Likes

Shameful really and cruel…

Meanwhile I gave a invader Smarty Mare parsley spaghetti after she and her mate hit my gentle giant labrador and gave him a spaghetti concentrated in bacon and soy.

3 Likes

oh but they were assholes and earned that.
little foals cant do anything wrong yet, they cant even see!

5 Likes

The only exception to that ofc is if its a bestest babbeh… or smarty foal. But yes i completely agree and even tho they look like jelly beans I wouldnt do much to thrm besides numerous booping on their body… nothing rough just when i see cute animals or baby animals i got yhat irge to boop the belly or snoot

3 Likes

yessss boop the babyys!!

3 Likes

Even if the mom mare does panic a bit i admit i will still boop then I’ll give her some too to prove its not harmful and is a form of silly wub :3

2 Likes

Silly Butter, toys cant feel pain or emotion :shrug:

What next, i have to feed and groom you :bird: i will play with you for 20mins get bored and put you in a cupboard until im too old to even know what you were supposed to be when i find you.

So smile! you cost real people money! :gotsketties:

11 Likes

yes yes playful harmless boops!

2 Likes

Tho another exception to my rule is giving micros to my pet Monster Micro cuz it gots to eat XD like an itty bitty vampire fluffy or a miniscule egyptian mummy fluffy or a little yautja fluffy needs to hunt for exercise lol. Its no different to feeding a pet mantis or spider feeder crickets

4 Likes

The child should be reprimanded. Toy or living, feeling creature, one should not so carelessly break their belongings.

I must say, LongFluffering, your fluffies are so tooth-achingly adorable, I want to both snuggle and punt them into traffic.

10 Likes

Made me actually laugh a bit when I saw it hit the ground

4 Likes

That kid is gonna catch some hands if she doesnt behave.

3 Likes

Still three more chirpies to wring the life out of

Great comic

4 Likes

Not gonna lie I feel bad for butter

4 Likes

Ngl, I read that as the most sarcastic “this was totally intentional” oops ever.

After all, Butter needs to learn mummah can do whatever she wants. Because Butter and her chirpies are only toys.

Toys don’t feel. Or get hurt. Or die. Just break and get replaced.

7 Likes

There’s probably something wrong with me that I’m a total hugboxer with good fluffies but would happily hit that kid. That’s why I am not a parent, I suppose.

2 Likes

The ineffectual nervous taps give my blood an electric thrill.

3 Likes

Right, she can just make more babies, it’s not a big deal. Oops, I accidentally dropped one of your newly birthed accessories. So make more, crybaby toy. Jeez.

8 Likes