Mummah Supwise Incident: Butter pg. 1-4 by LongFluffering

First four pages of a comic about a Mummah Supwise fluffy. As you can see, our first issue is customers fundamentally misunderstanding that although fluffies are toys, they break very easily. I think that selling fluffies this way would confuse a lot of customers.

267 Likes

love foal abuse so much
:+1:t2::+1:t2:

32 Likes

It’s so beautiful.

13 Likes

She’s distracted with the dead one. Time to try juggling!

22 Likes

I mean, it’s still shitting… Maybe it’s just concussed?

~Baby lives the rest of their life unable to speak due to brain damage but otherwise lives normally~

17 Likes

The customers aren’t always right. And probably need harsh reality checks. Though this dumb kid will probably just kill the other foals too.

20 Likes

She absolutely will, and then she’ll get mad that Butter is too upset to play. Butter will get kicked out, get turned into an enfie mare by some twisted smarty, and spend the rest of her miserable life shitting out dead foals. Thus is the cycle of life.

16 Likes

Jesus kid, it’s a toy with emotions - arguably too many - and you flop its kid around like a fucking hacky-sack?

You’re either a sociopath or clumsy, either way you shouldn’t have a Fluffy

32 Likes

To be fair, when you’re a parent and you’re giving your kid something because of good grades, I’d assume the folks are doing it as a reward more then thinking they can handle what is basically a pet.

12 Likes

Dat bebbeh nee’s miwkies

5 Likes

ohhhhh poor butters- she tried so hard… who buys a kid a pet if they cant treat em well?!

9 Likes

Honestly I’d be buying these things up so I could have a fresh supply of hopeful mothers and Killy-Pals.

3 Likes

Butter’s panic feeds me

9 Likes

They are essentially pets regardless if branded as a toy… out of morbid curiosity i wanna know how the comic progresses tbh.
The age range for chstomers should be raised a bit, but thats just my thoughts.

6 Likes

Parents of spoiled kids ? Or just irresponsible parents?

3 Likes

HAHA

1 Like

yes

2 Likes

Far too many people, including the types that would buy their kids fluffies.

2 Likes

My 8 y/o sister didnt pull that stuff when our dog had a litter. Granted Fluff Foals look more developed than puppies at the same age but still at most she softly stroked them.

I hope this kid doesnt get worse in the comic tho knowing my luck she will and i really hope she doesnt bully the brown foal.

5 Likes

Someone needs to teach this child that fingers are privileges that can be revoked if you use them irresponsibly.

5 Likes