Mummah Supwise Incident: Butter pg. 5-7 By LongFluffering

Here’s part 2!

213 Likes

Nice :+1:

9 Likes

Let’s see the fates of the foals - which one would die first? Besides the blue one, because that’s cheating.

13 Likes

I agree with this like either cut to it or the mare finds a window and sees everything… might lead to a Wan Die loop

5 Likes

I’m still on Butter’s side, the family clearly doesn’t care about Butter’s protective instinct and just see her as being awkward when she’s doing to only natural thing to her mind and protecting her kids.

Granted the insults and shit-slinging aren’t helping her, but can you blame her for going overboard.

41 Likes

Also agreed… i already want to see how the story continues even tho this just came out BUT yeah Butter didnt actually hurt her probably just the shock even tho they probably have the bite force of a puppy without the canines… also its a pet not a toy you cant treat it right they dont deserve it…

Also idk if she was kicked out the front door or backdoor but regardless the foals wont survive long without their mother’s milk unless they have supplements but thats unlikely from what we know of this family already

10 Likes

I swear, you have mastered the art of drawing out my cute-aggression. You draw fluffy ponies so adorably… I just want to put on some heavy boots and stomp on every single one of them. They’re so adorable and cute, I fucking hate them for it, and want to destroy them as painfully as possible.

And I don’t even hate them that much!

8 Likes

Just great…
Now the dad is getting hands too…

5 Likes

Even if Butter Cup was seen as an animal, she bite a person. That’d be grounds to put it down. If it’d be one thing if she did something like hiss or bark or something at the kid, but once an animal bite a human, it needs to be put down as it could harm other people.

She basically, in the eyes of the law, forfeit her life.

2 Likes

i do feel bad for this little thing. just wants to help her babies after a brat killed one. still, such is the world of fluffies

4 Likes

True, even with usually non-aggressive or non harmful animals. So yeah, her getting kicked out might actually be a good thing as it means she gets to stay alive, if they kept her she’d either be put down or end up abused and dead at the families hands.

In normal circumstances yes, but they’re treating her in this weird middle ground where she’s both a toy and an animal and yet neither at the same time.

If she was a toy then her emotional outburst is nothing more than a defect and the bite the result of rough playing on the part of the kid.

If she was an animal, then her emotional outburst is justifiable as a means of protecting her young, still to be addressed but understandable.

As it stands, they’re treating her like a broken toy who is also capable of intense emotional thoughts and it’s leading Butter to unnecessary heartache.

16 Likes

Either way Butter deserves pain and suffering for her bad choices.

7 Likes

Or the hunan kid dies in a car accident and Butter gets to watch. Take one of her kids let fate take one of theirs.

4 Likes

i just realized that the babies are gonna starve to death and they aint gonna do anything about it cause they dont value them. that is sad. well, they will probably kill them before that so

1 Like

stomping and huffing and puffing out cheeks while not accepting it IS just a breakable toy

7 Likes

The hugboxer in me wants to see the parents figure out what actually happened and punish the little shit for being a psychopath and recklessly murdering a newborn foal. Maybe turn her bedroom into the new saferoom and make her responsible for cleaning up poopies. I fucking can’t stand kids being rough or careless with animals, even if they’re technically “biotoys”.

Great comics!

17 Likes

ʸᵉˢ yes YES!

4 Likes

And the suffering is sweet like wine.

7 Likes

Same kids are really uncaring sometimes with animals. I remember seeing a kid slapping a dog snout or head I think? The poor dog couldn’t do anything because I think it was nice but I just couldn’t stand it getting slapped.

4 Likes