Mummah Supwise Incident: Butter pg. 5-7 By LongFluffering

stomping and huffing and puffing out cheeks while not accepting it IS just a breakable toy

7 Likes

The hugboxer in me wants to see the parents figure out what actually happened and punish the little shit for being a psychopath and recklessly murdering a newborn foal. Maybe turn her bedroom into the new saferoom and make her responsible for cleaning up poopies. I fucking can’t stand kids being rough or careless with animals, even if they’re technically “biotoys”.

Great comics!

17 Likes

ʸᵉˢ yes YES!

4 Likes

And the suffering is sweet like wine.

7 Likes

Same kids are really uncaring sometimes with animals. I remember seeing a kid slapping a dog snout or head I think? The poor dog couldn’t do anything because I think it was nice but I just couldn’t stand it getting slapped.

4 Likes

Toys dont need babbehs, and your babbehs are toys for me to use and break as i see fit!

I am curious, what happens if you become one of those neckbeard collectors and just leave them in the Box it came in, would it give birth in the box and just starve to death, or is there some kind of stasis stopping them from popping before the box is opened

Either way, it gets no say on what happens after :shrug:

4 Likes

This does bring up a point I was wondering; how would the folks boxing those things be able to time the birth at all? For all we know, like at least 10% could give birth after packing, another could give birth while on shelves, or who knows how long in between point A of boxing up to point B of said box being open.

The parents never should’ve gotten their daughter a fluffy in the first place. Now they gotta clean up this mess.

2 Likes

This is great, your art style is great, i will stay tune for the next chapters, these are good. By the way You keep goin with other story of the pink mummah an her blue SBS foal?

1 Like

Justo Mazo

3 Likes

Fuck off Buttercup. I’m tired of fluffies so get fucked.

2 Likes

That’s not true at all. You don’t kill an animal for justifiably biting someone.

7 Likes

i sure can blame her for that
:martini:

3 Likes

Yup. If an animal goes biting out of nowhere it’s getting put down most likely. But defending young tends to lead to rehoming.

1 Like

if she would have explained the situation
but nah she had to fuck it all
tipical fluffy behavior

Last I check, the little girl isn’t breaking into the home, nor taking something that she didn’t legally already own. By law, even if a pet as babies, the babies belong to the owner by the eyes of the law as ‘items’. The only ‘justifiably’ biting is keeping the owner and their land safe and by the cops. Everything else falls under the ‘One Bite’ law. If the state has a one bite law, that is.

1 Like

‘One Bite’ law needs to be abolished everywhere. It’s disgusting and wrong.
Evil shit like this is why I support animal rights (but not PETA, because they’re evil hypocrites that kill animals).
Animals are living beings, not items. Humans themselves are animals, and it’s stupid and hypocritical to try and pretend otherwise.

9 Likes

YAY!!! another awsome entry! I’ve no idea if there will be more parts to this story but so far? so good! I love how the little girl disregards Butter’s foals lives as only toys, I like that logic, toys that you can do whatever you want with them without repercussion. And Butter, oh me, oh my! I love her! the way she gets so flustered and angry to the point of biting her owner, the way she puffs her squishy cheeks and how protective she is of her foals! I just love it. it makes the abuse from the father figure even better. Can’t wait for part three! I hope the adorable, chirpy, peepy, babbehs all die a long, excruciating death along with Butter.

Needless to say, the comic artstyle inspires and gives me ideas. This community has the best artists!

2 Likes

I don’t support child abuse, but that kid deserved to be slapped for that and then told that’s how they made the dog feel when they slapped them.

4 Likes

Atm? Only 16 states in the USA have a one bite law. Plus one bite law? Covers owner liability, not mandated destruction .

3 Likes