Mummah Supwise Incident: Butter pg. 8-11 (end) By LongFluffering

Just to point it out: there have been such before, one of them being ‘I want YOU for the U.S. Army’ posters. If you’re able to attach something with the propaganda, like pride, belonging, family safety, it is doable.

7 Likes

I dont like this outcome. But i’ll accept it…
Wish we coulda seen the kid get whats coming to her though…

6 Likes

Yeah, you have to take care of your toys so grounding without entertainment would suffice.

5 Likes

I mean… I’m pretty sure she’s gonna be grounded for “breaking her toys” especially if Mummah Surprise is expensive. Plus the possible years of Therapy she would be going once she reached highschool.

6 Likes

Why would she need therapy? They are just toys.

lol

lmao

4 Likes

I mean This cursed thing is like Mummah Surprise and I feel people got traumatized by this…
images (3)

7 Likes

Hmm… I think I see your point.

4 Likes

The fact that I find amazing is that in the fluffy universe fluffys are treated like toys. I get that they are literally called bio-toys, but people in the fluffy universe are kinda deluded. The fact that they get a fluffy that is just became a “talkie baby” and get mad at it for the following is really dumb, shitting themselves when you hurt and/or scare them, them trying to show affection to you, crying for their mama, and just being a natural color. I remember seeing a comic where the mother of a child puts a fluffy in a toy chest because she thought her daughter was tired of playing with it and it cuts to years later, the daughter is grown up and is moving boxes in the attic and what does she find, her old toy chest with long since dead fluffy inside.

13 Likes

No happy ending deserved. Perfect.

4 Likes

It hurts but there’s no other way it could’ve gone.

I expected Butter to be at the window watching her kids die so this is…. better?

10 Likes

I kinda feel sorry for Butter. She was thrown away and the little girl played with her babies until they died. Though, besides the rough treatment, they also weren’t fed any mother’s milk so they also starved to death as well. They suffered before being able to live at all.

5 Likes

So, Orange had an eye opened early. But… what the fuck did the girl do leading to the yellow chirpie losing both eyes?

3 Likes

I love happy endings

2 Likes

Nah, kids do way worse with dolls themselves.

My sister and I had a doll who dismembered and cannibalized other dolls (we also had a really shitty quality dollar store doll that was easily pulled apart). She was like the main villain of our play sessions.

Neither of us have ever gone to or needed therapy.

9 Likes

Yeah but none of the Dolls you dismembered can Cry, beg and bleed. Imagine having a Doll shout at you for bending it’s arms…

Imagine an adult you Remembering a 5 year old you Dissecting a toy that can cry and plead with you like those POWs on those beheading videos… That can wheeze a it a Death rattle similar to those POW being summarily executed on Liveleaks.

7 Likes

I was talking about the pregnant Midge doll, not fluffies. No one would’ve been traumatized by that doll. It’s parents who get upset about those kinds of things, not kids.

Also we only ever dismembered the one doll because she came apart easily and could be put back together just as easily. We weren’t the types of kids to actually break our toys.

1 Like

Now she has fresh-ish food to keep her alive just long enough to get compacted into a garbage truck!

What a great comic, the ending here is just superb. Great job!

4 Likes

There was actually something written, I can’t remember if it’s from the Booru or the Reddit about how ultimately damaging fluffy abuse was to people. You have these clearly intelligent beings that express distress and can beg and plead and were designed to be childlike.

And people abuse/kill them for any reason, with there being no legal or social repercussions.

And this ends up utterly fucking over people because of how much it damages empathy, and people’s willingness to be kind to children and how it became an ingrained societal thing.

So yeah…likely a TON of therapy, especially if this girl has kids of her own.

12 Likes

that sounds like when somebody makes up their own hugbox ending to an abuse story/comic they didn’t like, except for the abuse genre as a whole

2 Likes

Yeah but then I know several people who screech like a Little girl when shown a Porcelain Doll …