Mummah Supwise Incident: Butter pg. 8-11 (end) By LongFluffering

Not such a happy ending for Butter and her babies. These guys suck lmao! I do plan on making more content related to the mummah Supwise product.

219 Likes

I love how even when shitting and not eating it still took a long time for the Babbehs to die… Nice ending

21 Likes

This is the most realistic outcome for babbehs in the care of a child. Stickers and hair clips

33 Likes

That kid should not be given pets if that is how she treats them

17 Likes

All the babies appear to have died from the girls abuse though I do wonder how the parent thought that would work.
With either an animal or a toy why it would leave at all.

Hope someone adopts Butter

11 Likes

i doubt she will trust humans again or maybe not fluffies are fucking retarded after all

5 Likes

She’s a good mumma just gift her some chirp babies that look close to her own from a bad feral and problem solved

6 Likes

:sob: Nooo!

5 Likes

great idea then we can rise and repeat the process genius

4 Likes

lmao

3 Likes

Well, fair play to Butter.

She tried damn hard.

Alas, she is a fluffy. That means 80% negative outcomes!

13 Likes

And repeat process when she grows attached :grin:

6 Likes

See the problem is you’re thinking of them as actual animals, in this work (and many others) fluffies are treated as products/commodities/toys. Yes we the reader know they’re animals and hell the characters probably do too but with enough corporate propaganda a person could delude themselves into treating a fluffy in a way that they wouldn’t treat a “real” animal

21 Likes

This is fucking wonderful (excuse my language) I wish for more if possible

2 Likes

I’d just abuse the ferals and any bad babies

1 Like

Yeah but in real life corporate propaganda on that scale does not really work or happen.
And I guess that the level of power it would take to accomplish that feels unearned often times rather then just a example of shitty behaviour.

That being said I understand the sentiment just find it oddly limiting

1 Like

Torture the babies until they die?
She will run out of milk at some point which you have to account for if you go that route.
But why torture a good animal when you can use it to abuse a bad one?

1 Like

Yes!!! As the song goes: the waiting is the hardest part! But in this instance it was so worth it! What an amazing way to end Butter’s story! I loved the ending. There’s nothing sweeter than the suffering and grieving pain of a fluffy mummah watching her foals either die or slowly agonize before her eyes while she’s unable to do nothing.

I also love what the little girl did to those foals, hahaha.
Yellow One’s completely blind or lost its eyes, orange has an eye forcefully opened before its due time while the other eye got bulged out of the socket. And the brown foal is straight up dead. What an amazing way to end their lives.

Thanks to this artist and it’s work I feel fueled to continue practicing my drawing and to come up with ideas too!

Thank you for this wonderful comic. I will be looking forward for more abuse content!

10 Likes

Lovely work, man, I’m happy to see Butter put in a place where she belong. I hope to see more work from ya and what other ideas you have for the fluffies and torment in general.

2 Likes

What do you mean abuse a bad one? Anyways, who cares if they’re good. That’s what makes it abuse, the fact they don’t care if a fluffy is good or bad or whatever.

5 Likes