Mummah wants nummies (fluffybooru id: 15955) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

84 Likes

"Well, I can’t uncook them. You’re just going to have to eat them. Churnch Mmmmm, tasty!

10 Likes

babbehs nu awe nummies!

See, that’s where you’re wrong little mother.

jus wan babbehs back

What do you mean? They’re right there in front of you, dummy!

10 Likes

The mares stomach betrayed her. Rutting like a starved pig, the mare devours the foal nearest to her. Her mind is stunned. Sweetened foal meat was nothing she ate before. The flesh of her offspring was a satisfying crunch, holding back the juices of the foals meaty body. Unknown to the mare’s mind, it was the buttery taste of suckling roasted pig, with the subtle hint of lamb.

5 Likes

How ungreatfull of her. She need more punishments for her bad behavior. She want food so she get food and she is not happy what she get as food.

1 Like

I thought they were all poopies and “bestest babbeh” was in the oven, guess they’re all just cooked already?

3 Likes

That’s how I’m reading it.
But also you’re right that bestest babbeh is in the oven. Unless there are babbehs we’re not seeing, that is in fact lastest babbeh in the oven, which is automatically bestest since it’s onlyest.

2 Likes

Mummahs usually care more about bestest’s corpse than their other, living babbehs

2 Likes

I love how they all look like James Brown

1 Like

The smell must be horrendous

1 Like

Seeing this while watch online classes

1 Like

Two problems solved no food and too much babies now it is a good amount of food and a good amount of babyes:none

2 Likes

Cook them all and force feed them to her.

What a ungreatfull shitrat.

Oh my god, yes, this is pure gold!