Mummah's first babbeh <3 (by devilish_zimi)

Poor girl was so excited to have babies, but only was able to birth one. Even then, she was overjoyed with the one she did have.

Too bad her owner didn’t want to take care of another fluffy.

73 Likes

11 Likes

this is too cute, i feel so so bad for her, poor babyyyyyy

7 Likes

I wish there had been more emotional devastation. Still, nicely done.

2 Likes

She doesn’t understand, it’ll take a while to set in. She thinks her baby is just asleep. She’s likely very sheltered and has never experienced pain or loss before.

6 Likes

Baby deserved it, not sorry. Good human daddy.

2 Likes

Will have to disagree here. It was way to long since someone used the “fluffies don’t understand the concept of death” trope

9 Likes

damn you draw these things cute.

1 Like

I guess her luck ran out after all those cutesy pics.

2 Likes

Tbh her own fault for releasing more of their plague.

2 Likes

I said you could have babies I never said anything about keeping them!

6 Likes

I can’t help but wonder, what’s the murder/violent crime rate in the fluffy universe?

3 Likes

I wonder how long she’ll carry the corpse and try to feed it. Her tits are gonna leak everywhere. Gross.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Lol, i mean eventually she’s gotta learn that the world isn’t all sunshine and rainbows :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Zero.

2 Likes

I’d say they’d go up with non-stop wanting of food, toys, a home and a large pile of their mess. Sooner or later, someone is gonna snapped having to put up with it throughout the year.

2 Likes

This has potential, the eyes show an innocence and sadness. I for one will keep an eye out for your future art.

3 Likes

WOW THAT IS DENSE.

1 Like