Mummahs rejecting "bad specha huggies" babbehs?

I have seen it, but it is rare.

I think it’s a community issue (and I’m guilty of it myself) to include sexual assault without going too deep in the trauma following it. Fluffy boys hump and Fluffy girls like babies, the two cancel each other out for better or worse

7 Likes

It’d be neat if mummah tries loving them but just can’t and ends up losing her shit

3 Likes

The comedy doesn’t land as well if you go too deep on the abuse of it.

3 Likes

True, but it’d be useful for non-comedic stories.

1 Like

an interesting idea indeed as most head-cannons show mares going into be a good mummah mode as soon as the foals pop out weather they wanted them or not. I think this would fit well with a first time breeding mare who wanted a special friend and got a rent a stud she didn’t like/was afraid of and the after math. self termination of the pregnancy attempts, attacking the newborns regardless of breed and color and the massive tantrums during said pregnancy.

3 Likes

Ooh, I could see that happening. I’ve heard of it happening in the real world, but fluffies don’t have the option of psych help.

2 Likes

If a foal looked like the father, she might panic and stomp it immediately, possibly while cowering from the foals she’s still delivering.

2 Likes

Yeah but it’s hard to write without some. You need to break tension or the stories get hard to read.

2 Likes

i think the mother just rejects them in the turbine comic, but R.A.P had an “enfie babbeh pheromone syndrome” where early sexual trauma caused fluffies to start putting off the wrong scent before adolescence and that’s why other fluffies don’t want to be around them

edit: i misread, you meant the mother. i don’t remember many like that

1 Like

I think Tidepod is the only fluffy I’ve seen use this concept. She mistreats her colt because he looks like her rapist, and didn’t want to have babies from bad enfies in general.

2 Likes

Oh I saw a comic where a mummah gives birth to all boys and when she turns and sees the all have no sticks she stomps them in the crotch so they won’t give hurries.

2 Likes

True, but that doesn’t mean that all fluffy mothers must love their rape babies.

Also, I’ve seen a few sad box stories that didn’t really have much comedy. (ex: Fillmore, the saddest fluffy story I’ve ever read)

Fluffy lore is pretty “interesting” in regards to sexual politics.

Females have one desire, young. Villainous ones sort between their “pretty” ones, the ones they use as living toys, and the ones they want dead but raise to the point of talking before letting them die.

In some interpretations females have no sexual desire or pleasure, only pain from breeding if its nonconsensual followed by their only purpose and pleasure, motherhood.

While this could make for good commentary on the idea of toys centered around motherhood roleplay being brought to life, it rarely is used that way. Females usually exist to breed and rear, they want their offspring to remain with them past infancy only if the story has them taken away, they only desire to play if it leads to neglecting their spawn, and they will have no purpose ever again. Their only joy comes from having babies, once they hit puberty its their only desire. If unfulfilled they’ll only ever be mopey.

Add to that the lore that breeding them too early makes them evil, too late means they’ll only have ugly and stupid offspring.

Its usually not very inspired, and suggests some unhealthy ideas certain writers have.

1 Like

On the story of maroon I was rooting for silk to escape and learn to not associate her babies with maroon but as soon as she killed them I hated her

1 Like

Kinda an interesting parallel to Jason and Medea though.

Weren’t Jason and Medea in a consensual relationship, though?

I was actually glad she killed them. She shouldn’t have been forced to raise her rapist’s spawns.
Plus, it upset Maroon greatly that they died (because he lost his heirs).

If not killing them, then she should’ve abandoned them there when she left, but that wouldn’t have been as good because Maroon would still have those two as heirs.

1 Like

Honestly abandonment of the babies I would like as it could’ve lead to a new story and lesson to not let your parents legacy last on you

Maroon’s kids with Queenie, Prince and Princess, were born later.
Prince ended up not being a bastard like his father (unfortunately Princess was a bitch), so he would’ve been the best choice for an idea like yours.

Yep.

But she killed their children and his family when he betrayed her, and the gods took her side which made her Objectively Right and Lawful Good by Greek reckoning.

Furthermore the implications of his betrayal suggests their entire history was based on lies and false pretenses.