Teaching the Bad Mummah Manners, Chapter 3: Feeding and Feelings (Star-The-Alicorn)

Warning: This chapter contains description of fluffy-on-fluffy rape. If you want to skip both the verbal sexual harassment and physical, skip from “Nu nu, stay. Fwuffy wike pwetty mawe…” to “That evening, she hid behind a metal dumpster”. If you just want to skip the physical, skip from “without her consent” to “Finally, he released his bruising, vice grip”.

This one’s a fair bit long.

Quinn stood over Tidepod as she sat down in the living room again. She unhappily pouted as she stared at Night.

“Okay Night, head over to your mummah and have some milk. You look like you’re about to drop dead, you poor baby.” Quinn gently led Night over to Tidepod’s teats. Night sniffed at them cautiously, glancing up at his mother in distrust.

“Get on wif it awweady!” Tidepod snapped, roughly shoving Night’s face towards her nipple. She wanted this over and done with.

Tidepod. Be nice. Would you like another time out, or are you going to be a good mother?” Quinn asked sternly. He stared her right in the eyes.

“… Otay. Dwink miwkies, wowstest babbeh.” She crossed her front legs and looked away with a “Hmph!”. Quinn sighed. He’d get through to her somehow.

Night cooed as he tasted milk for the first time in his life. The sweet liquid rolled down his throat, warming his stomach comfortingly. He lay down and drank, feeling drowsy already. Delicious. Finally, some good fucking food.

But the mood was ruined by Tidepod beginning to sniffle. “Huu, huuuu…” She whimpered. “Tidepod nu wan’ feed wowstest babbeh! Wowstest babbeh gib heart huwties!”

Quinn raised a brow at that. “Really? Did something happen to make you hate Night?” He asked. If he knew the cause of all this, maybe he could fix it.

“Huu… Nu wan’ tawk about it wight nao. Nu wan’ babbehs to heaw it.” She looked over at the foals she loved so much, and thought about the effect telling her story would have on them. They were too young to hear about things like that. She wanted to keep their faith in other fluffies intact for just a little while longer.

Quinn nodded, backing off. “Okay, I understand. We’ll talk after your babies go to sleep, okay?”

“Otay…” Tears continued falling from her eyes the entire time Night drank. Night had fallen asleep almost immediately, his happy coos warming Quinn’s heart.

That night, when her foals had gone to sleep on a pillow Quinn had placed for them all, Tidepod snuck out of bed. She slowly padded into the living room, flinching whenever the floor creaked under her hooves. She didn’t want her foals to wake up and hear her horrible story. Finally, she found her nyu daddeh, watching tv on the couch.

“There you are, sweetie! Do you still want to talk about why you don’t love Night?” He asked gently.

Tidepod nodded. “Yus… Daddeh nee’ to heaw why mummah nu wuv wowstest babbeh.”

“Normally fluffies aren’t allowed on the couch without using the newspaper first, but I’ll make an exception this time.” Quinn scooped her up into his arms and placed her in his lap. She lay down on her owner, tucking her legs under her body and loafing. “So, how about from the beginning? What happened, dear?”

“Otay, Tidepod teww yoo nao.”

Tidepod trotted through the alleyway with her herd. Her brother, a dark red earthie with a pink mane, marched beside her scanning the surroundings for danger. Her mother, a toughie unicorn with white fur, walked beside the leader. The smarty friend was her father, with light purple fur and a black mane and tail. Multiple other fluffies marched behind her. She smiled and beamed. She loved her family so, so much.

”BARK, BARK, BARK!”

The herd froze in their tracks. The telltale call of a barkie munstah was just around the corner, on the sidewalk. “You smell those shitrats, boy? Go get em!” The fluffies heard a human command. They heard a click, and suddenly the dog was upon them.

”Hewd, wun! Bawkie munstah am too big to fite!” Tidepod’s father cried out. The herd stampeded away from the large German Shepherd, but they were too slow. Her father leapt in front of the large canine. “Nu huwt hewd ow babbehs! Stay away, bawkie munstah!” He yelled.

The dog responded to this by grabbing Tidepod’s father by the skull and whipping him back and forth, breaking his neck instantly. “NUUUUUU!” Tidepod howled. She turned around and stared as her herd continued running. The smarty lay dead, bleeding from a large open head wound that was so deep it showed bone. His eyes were rolled back, and the poor stallion had accidentally bitten off his own tongue during the attack. Tidepod wailed as she sprinted off down an offshoot of the alleyway.

The orange mare hyperventilated as her gaze rapidly switched around. Where was her herd? She was sure they had come through this way. She heard the clicking of the dog’s claws on the concrete, the panting from its bloodstained maw and the jingling of its collar. It was coming. She had to hide, and she had to do it now.

She quickly shoved herself into a box and flipped it over her to cover her body. She shivered and shook, trying not to sob as the dog stepped closer. It was sniffling at her box, and she shrunk back, tears leaking from her eyes. The dog stuck its nose under the box and started to tilt it upward…

“Hewp! Fwuffy am wost!” Tidepod heard one of her herdmates cry out at the end of the alleyway. The dog turned tail and galloped off, and seconds later the pegasus heard a “SCREEEE!”.

She stayed there all that night, not wanting anything else to find her. The next morning, she peeked out from under the box. Still no herdmates to be found. She sobbed. What had she done to deserve this? What had her father done? What had the fluffy that had unintentionally saved her done? She slipped out from under the box and trudged dejectedly through the alley.

She wasn’t looking where she was going, and felt so depressed she wasn’t paying attention to her sense of smell. She ran face first into something soft.

Pomf.

”Oh? What am dis? Dis am a pwetty mawe!” Tidepod heard someone say. She looked up and saw a very dark blue fluffy she had never met before, with a black mane and tail, standing in front of her. He was huge, looming over her. He was giving her a look she didn’t like.

She squeaked and attempted to brush past with a “Sowwy-” but he stopped her by stepping in her way.

”Nu nu, stay. Fwuffy wike pwetty mawe…” The stallion leaned forward and creepily inhaled deep. Tidepod cringed. She didn’t like this stranger. “Mawe smeww… Gud. Mawe wookin fow speciaw huggies? Dat am why mawe bump into fwuffy?” The stallion asked.

”N-Nu, nu wan, fwuffy jus’ bump into yoo without meanin’ to!” Tidepod whimpered. She tried to get past again and he shoved her back aggressively.

”Mawe gif speciaw huggies now!” He exploded. She yelped and her muscles tensed in fear. He stomped towards her and she leapt up onto her hind legs in an aggressive stance, batting her hooves threateningly like a horse.

“FWUFFY SAID NU! NU SPECIAW HUGGIES!” She screamed. The stallion stomped closer and she cracked him in the face. A tooth flew with some blood, and the stallion snarled angrily.

”DUMMEH MAWE!” He roared. He turned around and bucked her right in the stomach, making her crumple to the ground groaning. His bigger size along, with his muscle mass, made him hit harder. He turned back around and hit her in the face with a front hoof, giving her a black eye. She yelped and attempted to scramble away, but he was upon her already, pinning her down with his bright orange hooves.

Without her consent, he violently pushed into her, making her scream in pain. The poor mare was stuck under this heavy lump of disgusting, degenerate fur as he violated her.

“Enf, enf, enf!”

Blood dripped from between her legs, staining her fluff. She screamed, cried, called for help, and struggled as hard as she could. But nobody came to help her. No fluffies, or humans. Not even barkie munstahs. And the munstah that was on top of her didn’t care how much she was hurting.

About 2 minutes of agony later, he tensed and yelled “GUD FEEWS!”. Tidepod sobbed hysterically, feeling lightheaded and weak in the knees from pain. She knew what he had done. She didn’t want this. She hadn’t asked for this. She just wanted her family.

Finally, he released his bruising, vice grip. She bolted out of there immediately, wailing the whole time. She didn’t know if what was oozing out of her genitals was blood or the rapist stallion’s release. And she didn’t want to know. She didn’t stop running until she was on the verge of passing out.

That evening, she hid behind a metal dumpster, her rump pressed against the wall so nothing else could hurt her. And she cried. “Huu huuuu, nu wan’ bad speciaw huggies, nu wan’ babbehs fwom bad enfies…” She curled up behind the cold, hard metal and slept.

Quinn sat there, at a loss for words. That was horrifying. How could one fluffy do that to another? He hesitantly reached out and petted Tidepod’s mane. The tears that Tidepod had been holding in the whole time began to fall.

She broke down. “Huu, huu, huuuu!”. Her face was wrinkled with pain, her eyebrows scrunched and her eyes screwed shut. He lifted her up and cradled her like a baby, and began to rock her. He softly began to sing.

“Come stop your crying, it’ll be alright”
“Just take my hand, hold it tight”

He held his hand out to her, and she latched onto it with her hooves, leaning into his touch as he stroked her cheek.

“I will protect you from all around you, I will be here, don’t you cry.”

As her owner sang to her, Tidepod cried. She let out all the pent-up emotions, and cried tears of relief that she had finally told someone. She hiccuped, “huu”ed, and sobbed for almost an hour. When she finally calmed down to just sniffles, Quinn spoke.

“Sweetie, I am so, so sorry that awful stallion did that to you. You didn’t do anything to deserve it. Nothing could make you deserve that.” He hugged her. “You’re with me now, okay? Nobody’s ever going to hurt you like that again. I may have only known you for a day, but I love you, little one.”

“Huuu… Tidepod wuv daddeh too.” She tucked her head under his chin.

“We’ll talk more about this tomorrow, okay? You need some sleep. And after our talk, how about we go out and get you some proper fluffy equipment?”

Coo…” Was her only answer before she was off to dreamland.

Damn, this chapter hurt, and was disturbing to even me. :cry: This is the first time I’ve written sexual abuse ever, so forgive me if it’s not too good. (Also don’t expect sexual abuse often from me, as this is a bit of a limit of mine.)

First chapter: Here

Previous chapter (Chapter 2): Here

Next chapter: Here

35 Likes

Oh no! Oh no!

7 Likes

So she had a bad past I know at some point that stallion needs to be hang.

Its complicated that well its a fluffy but she cant blame a foal who dont know what happen unless cause his color reminded her of the bastard.

Its either have the poor foal seperated or feed him via formula

12 Likes

OH YEAHHHH!

3 Likes

Hopefully Tidepod can be taught to overcome her trauma, but Fluffies are fickle creatures. I see bittersweet ending where she doesn’t hate Night, but she doesn’t accept him either.

8 Likes

is it bad that suddenly i hear gordon ramsay voice?? lol

5 Likes

Oh, I referenced the meme on purpose! :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh that stallion definitely needs the ass-kicking of a lifetime. He’ll be showing up again.

5 Likes

By any reason hope to see that fucker lost his cock and eggs for it

2 Likes

She’s in the wrong for rejecting Night just because he looks just like her attacker. She has taken the first step of healing. She told someone about it. Hope Quinn has a talk with her instead of taking full responsibility of the foal. Can’t fix trauma by removing things that remind them of it. They have to face and accept it. Running from it, is the worse thing in the world. Her healing is the acceptance of the foal. She doesn’t have to love him, but she does have to stop hating him.

5 Likes

Exactly! For her to be happy, she has to accept that while her foal does look like her attacker, Night is not the same fluffy as him.

2 Likes

Such a good chapter. That must’ve been difficult to write, how well you wrote Tidepod’s disgust and fear towards the rapist. I really felt for her, and normally when people write that, it would seem lazy. However, the way you wrote it was well-done and compassionate.

2 Likes

It was difficult, and I did my best to write it how rape truly is; A violent attack, instead of a normal sexual act.

2 Likes

Humm, fluffy dye is a thing, although Night is a dark color. Either way I enjoy the hug boxing so far.

1 Like

“Finally. Some good fucking food.” Actually made me spit out my drink.

1 Like

2 Likes

hnng didn’t expect to feel so bad for tidepod, poor fluff

1 Like

Good job very good job keep doing what you do

1 Like