Star-The-Alicorn's Index

After having a fair amount of stories and headcanons posted, I figured out I should probably have a whole list of stories. Like, every single one of them. This will be updated whenever new stories or chapters come out. Happy reading! :heart:

Headcanons - These are a good read if you don’t want to be confused by the way fluffies act in my stories. If you prefer to jump right into things, feel free to skip this section and go right to the stories.

Fluffies As a Species
Fluffy DNA Specifics
How Fluffies’ Wings Work
Fluffies Courting
Fluffies Fighting
My Version of the “Smarty Syndrome” (Though mine is more called a “Smarty Complex” due to how it comes about)
2 Kinds of the Smarty Complex: Curable and Incurable
“Bad Mummah” and “Bestest Babbeh”
“Foal In A Can”

Cherry and Brian - A depressed man named Brian adopts a foal after losing his pet dog. As the foal grows, it creates ripples in Brian’s life, to the point where he wonders where he would be without his little Cherry. Mostly hugbox-leaning neutralbox. Contains some abuse.

Chapter 0 (Series start)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 7.5
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 8.9
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11.5
Chapter 12
Chapter 12.5
Chapter 12.9
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Series end)

Cherry and Brian B.S. - Mini chapters of stupidity, skits and funny occurrences involving Brian and his family.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3: In progress!
Chapter 4

Bleeding Butterfly (Cherry and Brian abuse AU, ongoing. Recommended you read this after the main series so you don’t get confused.) - It only takes one instant of carelessness for someone to abduct Brian and Gavin’s fluffies from the front yard. The fluffies adapt the only way they can; Become what their kidnapper wants them to be or suffer further.

Chapter 1

Cirrus and Whiskey - Ongoing story. Abuse at first but turns to 100% hugbox. 2 fluffy brothers lead massively different lives. One is blessed with a loving owner, and the other is in a living hell with a “daddeh” whose increasing cruelty is endangering his life. In this story, fluffy abuse is illegal and considered akin to animal or child abuse.

Chapter 1

Teaching the Bad Mummah Manners - Ongoing story. Quinn, a human with the patience of a saint, takes in a feral mare and her foals, including her least favorite one. He spends time gently teaching her what’s truly right and wrong, without harming her or any of her foals.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (Warning: Contains fluffy-on-fluffy rape)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Spindle’s Spirit - After witnessing a human’s murder, a feral earthie named Spindle flees the scene. He later returns, and finds out that not all humans are as empathetic as fluffies are. Horrorbox/abuse.

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Easter’s Doomsday - A selfish pedofluff has injured and traumatized a foal for his own personal gain. Watch as a sexual predator faces consequences for his actions while his victim looks on in triumph. (Disclaimer: This is not intended to be fetishizing/making light of of CSA in any way. I wish to be as respectful as possible when portraying disgusting acts such as rape.)

Chapter 1 (Warning: Chapter contains implied adult fluffy on foal sexual assault.)
Chapter 2: In progress!

Standalone Stories - These stories have no connection to each other, and can be read by themselves.

A Unicorn’s Plight - Abuse/sadbox.
Strawberry’s Luck - Slight abuse/sadbox with a hugbox ending.
Chromis and the Crew - Sadbox/abuse, hugbox ending.
Joy For John - Hugbox/sadbox.

4 Likes

This will be extremely helpful, I look forward to reading them all.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m glad there are people who want to read all my stuff.

2 Likes