Cherry and Brian B.S. 2: Sketti Scheme Part 1 (Star-The-Alicorn)

(This one takes place after Cherry and Switchy have met Apple and Dusk, and before they met Lucky. I’m officially calling Cherry, Apple and Dusk the “Disaster Trio” because they get into so much stupid trouble together. I decided I needed to write more of Apple and Dusk, so here we are.)

Cherry sighed and rolled over onto his back in his plush pet bed, bored. “There’s nothing to do!” He thought as he lay surrounded by toys and his fellow fluffy playmates. He was sooooo bored. Brian was out at work and Gavin was in bed due to a twisted ankle. Their owners were unable to play for the day.

“Chewwy, you hab sighed wike dat fowebah times. Pwease shuddap. Dusk twying to watch teebee!” Dusk whined from his place on the couch. Cherry rolled back over onto his stomach and growled under his breath.

“Nu can hewp it! Dewe am nothin to do! Am booooowed! Pway wif Chewwy? Pwease?” Cherry begged as the red alicorn stood up from his bed and padded over to the couch.

“Nu! Smawty nu wan pway. Go bothew somefwuffy ewse.” Dusk snapped, irritated at Cherry’s pleading tone.

Cherry whined and slunk off, dejected. He approached Switchy, who was helping care for the houseplants. He was currently watering a “Bird Of Paradise” that sat by the back door in the sun. “Switchy?” Cherry asked. Switchy turned around with a “Hm?”

“Pway wif Chewwy? Pwease?” Cherry asked politely, giving Switchy his best puppy eyes. Switchy smiled and shook his head.

“Nu can do, Chewwy! Nee’ hewp daddehs wif chowes! Wooks wike yoo gotta go pway wif someone ewse today.”

Cherry “Humph”ed and trotted off. He tried to find Apple and finally found him staring up at the pantry. He booped Apple’s cheek gently, getting the other alicorn’s attention. Apple started babbling excitedly before Cherry could even say a word.

“Chewwy, wook! Dewe’s a sketti can up dewe!” Apple pointed upwards, and it was Cherry’s turn to stare in wonder at the delicious pasta that sat on the second-lowest shelf. His stomach growled. He had leftover kibble from breakfast in his bowl, but… he definitely wanted spaghetti more.

“… We gotta get dose sketties. Appwe! Yoo da smawtest fwuffy hewe, what shouwd fwuffies do?” Cherry asked, eyes wide with excitement. Apple grinned and nodded, seeming to have already made a plan.

“Fiwst, get da stwongest fwuffy an’ make dem stand hewe.” Apple motioned to the spot where Cherry was. “Den get da second-smawwest fwuffy an’ make dem cwimb on top of da stwong fwuffy! Den da smawwest fwuffy of aww cwimbs on top an’ gwabs da sketties! Just wike when we pway wif bwockies!” Apple jumped upwards with an excited kick.

Cherry purred. That was a good plan. But he realized something. Switchy was a very well-behaved fluffy, and would run to tell Gavin if they started trouble. “Bu’ Switchy nu can knu, Appwe.” Cherry said. “Switchy teww on fwuffies an’ get us in twoubwe!”

“Otay!” Apple responded with a wag of his tail. “Wet’s go get Dusk instead!”

“What do yoo two wan’?” Dusk sighed as he tapped the remote and channel-surfed.

“We found sketties in da pantwy! Switchy won’t hewp us an’ wiww get us in twoubwe if he finds out what we’we doin’, so can yoo hewp?” Apple explained. For extra encouragement, he decided to be a little shit and add some guilt. “Pweeeeease? I’m so hungwy! I dun’ wanna stawve again!”

Dusk put the remote down, giving Apple an apologetic look. “Otay, Dusk hewp. Whewe am sketties?”

Dusk licked his lips at the large can that sat on the second lowest shelf. It was just out of reach. If they had some way to climb up, they could get it, he just knew it!

“Su what we’we gonna do is stack each othew wike bwockies untiw we’we taww enough to weach da sketties!” Apple excitedly explained. Dusk perked his ears up and wagged his tail. Finally, some good food!

“Otay! Am Dusk on bottom?” The earthie asked.

“Yus! Den I climb on top, den Chewwy cwimbs on me!” Apple whinnied.

Dusk got into position, braced his legs and locked his joints. “Weady!”

Apple leapt onto Dusk’s back as easily as a mountain goat, and Cherry nearly fell off trying to climb up. “GOT IT!” Chewy cheered, a little too loudly. Then they heard thumping hoofsteps coming towards them.

“Oh, nu! Hide!” Apple exclaimed, panicking. “If Switchy finds us it’s aww ovew!” He zipped out from under Cherry and ran around the corner, which caused Cherry to fall on top of Dusk. Dusk panicked too and scrambled out from under Cherry. Soon, only Cherry was there, holding the stolen can of spaghetti right when Switchy came into view.

“Chewwy? What am yoo doin wif dat sketti?” Switchy asked as he trotted towards the smaller alicorn, eyebrow raised.

“Uhm… Nuthin’! Jus weading the pwetty wabew!” Cherry lied.

“Uh huh. What does it say?” Switchy sat down and stared at him, not believing Cherry’s bullshit one bit.

“Uh… Uhhhh…” Cherry’s mind blanked. He didn’t know how to read! Shit! He was gonna be in so much trouble. “S… Sketties?” He answered timidly.

Switchy eyerolled so hard they almost rolled back in his head. He gave an exasperated sigh and grabbed the can from Cherry. “Wewe yoo twyin to steaw sketties?” Switchy growled. “Don’t wie. Yoo awweady in twoubwe.”

Apple and Dusk watched the two talk from around the distant corner. They tried to stay out of sight. They saw Switchy pull Cherry towards him, give him smacks on the rump until Cherry was sniffling, and send him to go stand in the nearest corner.

Switchy scolded the red alicorn as Cherry pouted in the corner. “Yoo am wucky Switchy nu am tewwin’ daddeh about dis. Nao who hewped yoo? Dewe was nu way for yoo to do dat awone.”

Cherry stiffened in the corner. He didn’t want to rat the others out! So he resolved to stay silent and shake his head defiantly. Switchy sighed. “Fine. We gon’ do dis da hawd way. Wet Switchy knu when yoo am weady to teww Switchy.”

He went into the backyard through a doggy door to find something, and the second he was out of sight Cherry bolted. He ran around the corner with the other two and they started frantically searching for places to hide Cherry.

“Yoo didn’ teww Switchy about us, did yoo?” Dusk asked, nervously whipping his gaze left and right.

“Nu, but he knu’s somefwuffy hewped. At weast one of yoo is in twoubwe if Chewwy fess up.” Cherry sniffled. He just hoped Switchy wouldn’t find him.

“Dammit. We am so scwewed!” Dusk practically wailed. Switchy was the main disciplinarian of the household besides Brian and Gavin. Dusk saw himself as the alpha of his pack, but Switchy was the real fluffy boss.

We bettew hide too, then.” Apple added. They all zipped off to find good hiding spaces as the doggy door opened and Switchy once again stepped through.

“Chewwy?” Switchy called. No answer. “Chewwy! Yoo dewe?” Silence. Switchy sighed once again and looked to where Cherry was supposed to be standing for his time out. It was empty. Cherry had run off. Switchy groaned and gripped the thin stick in his teeth harder, almost breaking the makeshift sorry stick.

Cherry was gonna be in so much trouble when Switchy found him.

Sketti Scheme Part 1: You are here!

Sketti Scheme Part 2: (WIP)

5 Likes

As much as Switchy is right, I really dislike bossy people aswell as snitches.

2 Likes

Yeah, Switchy’s a bit out of character in this one.

3 Likes

Swtichy gets the sorry penis lol

Update: I’m not exactly satisfied with the way I’ve written this one (Characterization is way off), so I will likely change some things.