A Unicorn's Plight (Star-The-Alicorn)

Request from @SMAN97 : “Budget fluffy mill being run in someones garage or basement would be interesting sadbox/abuse”

“Huu, huuu….” The quiet sobbing of many individuals is heard from a small garage in a country town. If someone were to look inside the garage, they’d find a heartwrenching scene. A fluffy stallion, hunched over the dead body of his mate, sobbing his heart out at the feet of an apathetic human. His tears fall from his chocolate brown eyes to the motor oil-stained carpet as he wails. The room is lined with filth-covered carriers, full of fluffies. Most of them are from the same feral herd that had been kidnapped.

“Why gib speciaw fwiend foweba sweepies? Fwuffy wub speciaw fwiend!” The crystal blue unicorn sobbed. His dark red hooves clutch his earthie mate’s head to his chest. The limp body of the earthie is covered in bright orange fur, now turning red due to its wounds. The blood is staining the carpet as well, only getting smeared around as the heartbroken stallion cuddles his love’s lifeless body.

“You should have thought of the consequences before trying to run away, you little shit.” The human snarls. The cigarette that hangs from the man’s mouth drops hot ashes from the tip that fall on the dead earthie. The ashes that fall don’t burn nearly as much as the poor unicorn’s tear-flooded eyes.

The man grabs the unicorn by his light orange mane and drags him to a filthy carrier on the floor near a wall. He shoves the stallion in and slams the cage door. The pissed off human points a calloused finger at him, threatening to cut his legs off if he tries to escape again. The unicorn sobs harder, this time in fear. His furry chest heaves as he struggles to breathe from the panic.

The man leaves, but not before unceremoniously dumping the earthie’s dead body into the outdoor garbage can. He slams the garage door extra loud, making the sound echo around the stallion. The unicorn hears the human walk away, his footsteps fading into the house.

The blue fluffy can smell the blood of his mate and the tears of his herdmates. It makes his nose burn and chest hurt, and he practically convulses, he’s shaking so hard. Despite the human’s warning, he knows he has to escape if he wants to live. The human killed his special friend, so the human could easily kill him too.

He looked in the direction of the garbage can, sniffling. He knew it was too late for the fluffy he loved. But if he hurried, maybe he could escape and warn the rest of his herd (Whatever was left of them) not to come here. He may have been in the lower ranks, but they trusted him. It was his only choice if he wanted to live.

Determination rising, he manages to stand. He uses his small jaw and tongue to work the latch on the carrier. After the longest time of trying, he finally gets it to open. It swings open with a metallic creak, and he flinches. His ears swivel around to try and pick up the sound of the human coming back, but he hears nothing but the sobbing of the other fluffies. Thank fluff.

He silently slinks out of the carrier, and tries to see if he can reach any of the other carriers. His heart sinks when he realizes that his was the only one on the ground. The rest were either mounted on the unpainted walls or on a rickety toolbench. He whips his head around, trying to find something that he can stand on and potentially use to climb up. Unfortunately, the human had been smart and cleaned up the room’s floor, so not even something like a shovel or stepstool could be used to climb.

He shivers when he thinks of the potential fates his herdmates could face without him to protect them or be there for them. His lower lip quivers, and he struggles not to launch into frightened sobs. He needs to stay silent, or he’ll be caught.

He slowly trudges to the large garage door, looking for a hole, or a way to open it. He finds a small remote on the floor, and his eyes light up a little. He walks over, and presses a button. The metal door loudly rattles and clanks as it rises, and he almost cheers. A way out! Now he could take the herd and-

He tears up again as he remembers that there’s no way out for them. The best he can do now is escape and warn what was left of his herd. He knew that a fluffy herd could never overpower the human that had taken them all prisoner. They had been taken by surprise in the forest, and that was when they had a large number in their ranks. He had killed the ones that had stood up to him, and taken only the prettiest of them, for the purpose of breeding them. He left only a few others alive or injured. Those were the ones he had to warn, and he’d have to get them to move their home.

The unicorn shakes his head and steps through the large opening, and into the sun. His hooves touch the sharp gravel, and he smiles despite the pain in his soft hooves. The sunlight feels warm. Safe. He can smell nearby flower gardens, fresh cut grass, and the exhaust from cars. He’s free.

Until he’s nearly out of the driveway. He was darting to the end of the driveway, where the road starts, and he’s harshly yanked up by his tail. He gasps in fear, and nearly wets himself when he comes face to face with the cruel human. Oh, no.

“What did I say about escaping, you shitrat?!” The human screams in his face. The unicorn gazes back into the garage as he carried back into it, seeing his herdmates look on in fear for him. The looks on their faces break his heart; Betrayed, sad, disappointed, and some are just given up. Blank.

Pain shocks his body as he’s slammed down on the toolbench. The human grabs some metal clamps, and tightens them down on his legs until the bones crack, holding the appendages to the splintery wood. He lets out a “SCREEEE!” as his bone shards dig into the surrounding tissue and cut.

The scream earns him a slap in the face that loosens a tooth, and the human slams the garage door closed. The man grabs a piece of dirty cloth and wraps it around the fluffy’s muzzle, forcing his teeth to clench together and aggravate the loose tooth. He sobs in pain.

The human grabs an old-looking hacksaw, sneering at the unicorn. Wordlessly, and without anaesthetic, he grips the unicorn’s broken left front leg hard and starts to yank the saw back and forth.

The blue unicorn tries to wail, but the rough fabric keeps his mouth forcibly closed. As the saw moves from leg to leg, he begins to wish he could faint. He wishes the herd had never been found in the forest. He wished his mummah could save him, protect him. He wished the human would just stop or drop dead right there.

But wishing did him no good in a situation like this. Deep down, he knew. He knew he’d never escape again, that he’d blown his only chance of a free life. He finally passed out as the human used a blowtorch to close up his sluggishly breeding wounds.

He awoke back in his carrier, though it was moved to a shelf. He didn’t even have a neighbor fluffy to talk to. His carrier was alone. Isolated. He realized the cloth was off his mouth when he opened his mouth to sob. His psyche broke when he realized that his legs were gone. Forever. He’d never be able to escape, or hug another fluffy through their problems. He’d never get the chance to warn his herd. He’d never walk again.

His mouth opened again and he spoke only two words.

“Wan’ die… Wan’ die… Wan’ die…”

32 Likes

DAMN, this hurt my heart writing it ;_;

If any of you want a continuation of this, let me know! I intended for it to be a oneshot, but I can add more if y’all really want.

15 Likes

This scratched an itch, thank you.

5 Likes

Perhaps the POV of other fluffies? Or the cruel and malicious tries to breed a valuable stallion in the wan die loop.

6 Likes

you are easily on my list of my top 5 favorite textpost authors

5 Likes

dshdgbhsg This made me verbally keymash, thank you :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Oooh, good ideas there. I think I’ll try it!

3 Likes

Short sweet and miserable. Beautiful. Thanks for using my idea. Quality sadbox is hard to write!

3 Likes

This was super fun to write! Good practice, and it’s actually the very first abuse story I’ve ever written.

4 Likes

I’d like to see more abuse but first I need more brian and cherry nudge nudge wink wink

2 Likes