Munstah Madness clarification post

A little clarification post before too many entries are posted

The winning entry is almost guaranteed to get at least a SLIGHT redesign to fit the canon. In my canon, all of these will have evolved naturally - or at least partially -, so I wouldn’t want things to feel out of place compared to the ones I designed. Feel free to submit whatever you want, as I will still keep the majority of the concept the same, likely just slight visual changes will be made.

Happy brainstorming! ^ ^

5 Likes

Nuh uh. What if the little shit is from outer space?

1 Like

then it crash landed, cause aliens are real and you can’t tell me otherwise. (no, I do not believe we have encountered aliens, it is just statistically impossible for us to be the only ones)

2 Likes

That’s not the issue. How are going to apply evolution to something from outer space? Or a different dimension that is located under the swamp?

Oh ok, what I mean is that it has to have evolved at least semi-naturally wherever it’s from. So like an alien evolving on its home planet then crashing, or a portal opening to a different dimension and something that evolved there coming through. So it just has to ha e evolved naturally in its home environment, wherever that may be.

How are you going to determine what its environment were like?

I will work that out once I get there because if I try to now I’ll overthink it and psyche my self out :shrug:

Unrelated to the contest but belated to the swamp… imagine mossy cannibal Fluffy like this living with a small family of cannibals they know the swamp like the back of their hoof

1 Like

1 Like

Tho if i named that fella id name him Bubba. His foals would stack skulls instead of blocks and play “tag” with num-I mean foal friends and Mare Brandie feeds visitor fluffs the Bestest Milkies in the swamp… the secret is special skettis wink wink

1 Like