Amos the Bayou Cannibal with Nibbles (artist_jberg360)

If you think gators are scary wait until you meet Amos in the Bayou. This three legged cannibal lurks the swamplands in search of unfortunate herds of fluffies. And if you want to feel like your brain is melting, try to understand a fluffy with a bad cajun accent.

Had to let these two Funk’s Foals alumni have a comic together.

91 Likes

…Yeah i have no idea what he is saying.

6 Likes

I think he says “Woo doggy! Fluffy gives that landing a ten out of ten, Fluffy tell you. Your pa (dad) made a mess there though”

Comic
“That one! Nibbles got to get up side the fluffy and Amos [will] show you how its done.”
“WooEee! Right in the dang gun bullseye!”

12 Likes

lol he so smelly foals die from the stink

14 Likes

NOOOOOW AMOS MOSES WAS A CAJUN

HE LIVED BY HISSELF IN THE SWAMP

6 Likes

Oooooh, it’s from a (really great) song! Totally fits the prompts too. Now we know where Funkshire got his idea from.

6 Likes

I feel like he’s trying to tell me something. I know it!

3 Likes

Deliverance, but with fluffies.

I find this fluffy badass

1 Like

That’s some powerful BO.

Impossible to understand. Perfect Cajun fluffspeak you’ve written.

1 Like

Does Amos fly a Confederate Flag?

Amos doesn’t recognize any government.

2 Likes

I hear banjos in the background when I read this. lol

1 Like

Amazing

1 Like

I love how you combined hillbilly and fluffy talk into something completely unintelligible. Very fun.

2 Likes

I ship it

I’ve never seen same sex fluffy stuff, I presumed they would only pair up to produce more fluffies, there in their reason for killing ‘munstah fluffies’ and their abuse of brown fluffies

There is a ton of same sex fluffy stuff out there especially if the person writing or drawing thinks fluffies are uncontrolled horny. Less if you are looking for fluffy relationships.

I don’t think fluffies would be homophobic since they live and hug indiscriminately (in my mind anyhow) and the only thing that would be gay is mating and a lot of stories use that for dominance.

Edit: misread. I guess, never look this type of stuff up so I wouldnt really know lol