Munstah Madness Contest Announcement

Greetings fellow fluffy enthusiasts! Today I will be announcing a contest the likes of which you have probably seen! Introducing… Munstah Madness!

For this contest, you will get to build a monster from the ground up for the swamp herd in Adapt or Die to encounter! This will work similarly to BattleFluffs, where you will post your own design to terrorize the first herd of the series!
The time to create your monsters starts today, and will end on August 11th, OR 2 days after we get 16 submissions (If that many are submitted).
The only requirement is that it acts as a final challenge to the protagonists, to prove they have been strong enough to earn their freedom.

I encourage you to link your submissions in a comment on this post, and drawings are greatly appreciated! (The 3 runner-ups will get to design a fluffy for season 2, btw!)

Edit: Important clarification! You MUST include a description of your monster, such as it’s behavior and how it will pose a threat to the protagonists! Otherwise I might get the wrong idea and make it act differently in the story!

8 Likes

Totally gotta read through adapt or die still, but what sorta ‘munstahs’ we talking, like what would be out of the realm of ok for the story?

1 Like

things that could TECHNICALLY evolve, but would be very unlikely to, like the Frondambulous. So no magic or stuff like that, but it can be magic adjacent, as long as it has an explanation based in real world science, even if it does push it a bit.

3 Likes

Oh shit, Bet, count me in

Is it alright to submit a couple designs?

1 Like

I’m thinking of having only 1 submission per person so that everyone has a fair chance

Totally fair! I may submit toward the end so I can work through which of my ideas I should toss at you lmfao

1 Like

I may not be an experienced artist… only traditional and only when not bogged down irl busy.

May i what is the format of a submission? I plan on trying to make it look like an Ark Survival bestiary sheet
E.g.

Also i know you want a creature that is both possible and impossible like say pulled from Monster Hunter or something that sounds possible but not breathing fire and summoning hocus pocus. Also I am not experienced with gore so disclaimer if Its not quite good compared to others :sweat_smile:
Also by the requirement you mean something the herd or a protagonist fights 1v1 instead of creature being sneaky and unforseen?

Btw i apologize for my anxious ramblings just wanted to clarify somethings

1 Like

Yo count me in

I love Ark, so the format can be whatever, and you don’t have to make the first encounter with it a big one, but it can be. As long as they encounter it directly at SOME point, its alright!

1 Like

Was asking cuz i have an idea for a creature that is nocturnal and directly sneaks into the herd like how Vampire Bats crawl or hop on the ground does it fits the requirement so far?..I’ll explain when i manage to draw it.

Okay just to clarify, I need to design a swamp monster that fluffies can reasonably get away from? Or does it need to be evolved from a fluffy?

It doesnt have to have evolved from fluffies, just act as a final challenge, like I said in the post

Thank you

Here is my submission. I was thinking of calling him the boongart or something like that. He has 9 eyes but they are too small to see anything, so he has evolved massive ears. They can hear just about anything, I figured this would be funny because fluffies never shut up. He has massive teeth that can bite through gators, so he could swallow a fluffy whole. He has a tail and claws. I don’t know what else to say about him. I did this in like 20 minutes so it might not be my best work

2 Likes

Is that good

I am scared

For everyone’s notice: if you decide to post your monster outside of this thread, and it does not involve any fluffies in it, the post should go into the #non-fluffy cottegory. If you cannot find the option to choose this cottegory, go into groups and join the corresponding group to unlock it

3 Likes

Nice but wouldn’t that just decimate the entire herd?