Munstah Madness entries closed! Voting starts Monday!

(Art by a friend of mine)
The time to submit your entries is over! Starting Monday, voting will start and the contest shall begin! Here are the current contestants and their info provided by their creators:

A: @VanDerHagen’s Boongart
“I was thinking of calling him the boongart or something like that. He has 9 eyes but they are too small to see anything, so he has evolved massive ears. They can hear just about anything, I figured this would be funny because fluffies never shut up. He has massive teeth that can bite through gators, so he could swallow a fluffy whole. He has a tail and claws.”

B: @Eded_ted’s Zombie(?) Fluffy
This monster lives in the swamp. It usually hides in the marsh, but sometimes wonders around on hind legs with no clear destination, almost like a zombie. It makes slow, long, high pitched agonizing sounds, like this (ieeeeeeEEEeee… ) ((kinda like a Minecraft ghast, but longer sounds)) that can be heard from far away. It’s “bone” is exposed in its low left cheek. The “bone” glows dimly partially, and has weird lines in it. Even though there are no eyes or a jaw, it still sees (somehow) and can eat. This monster does NOT like hugs, and pursues any organism or thing that may give it hugs. This monster is surrounded by mist.

C: @Fluffsploder’s Flufflouse (Info too long, see more on original post)

D: @3KindlyOnes’s Masquerade Bug (Info visible, but may be hard to read, see all info on contest’s announcement)

E: @BloodyBoots’s Gorzo (All info clear on image)

F: @FederalChemical1728’s Siren (All info clear on image)

The matchups for the contest

Now… Let’s get ready to rumblllllle! ( Tribal version of Lets Get Ready to Rumble from the famous movie Space Jam :tm: starts to play )

13 Likes

Wait… There was an Event???

i did another colored doodle of The Boye

he takes bites out of larger prey like a cookiecutter shark

3 Likes

I love him!! He reminds me of THE GONGOOZLER

1 Like