Munstah Madness Finale!

Welcome folks to the Munstah Madness Finals! Today we have our 2 most popular contestants, introduced here:

First up, we have the Alluring Fiend, @FederalChemical1728’s Siren!
“He’s like a little swamp goblin. Lures you in with singing in the swamp & takes a bite out of you. Little feeler tendrils all over his face & body. Singing and bioluminescent freckles make him a great fluffy-hunter. Powerful legs to swim through mucky water, arms & hands to move plants, rocks, & mud out of the way.”

And Second, we have the Omen of Disease, @Eded_ted’s Zombie Fluffy!
“This monster lives in the swamp. It usually hides in the marsh, but sometimes wanders around on its hind legs with no clear destination, almost like a zombie. It makes slow, long, high-pitched agonizing sounds, like this (ieeeeeeEEEeee…) ((kinda like a Minecraft ghast, but longer sounds)) that can be heard from far away. Its “bone” is exposed in its low left cheek. The “bone” glows dimly partially, and has weird lines in it. Even though there are no eyes or a jaw, it still sees (somehow) and can eat. This monster does NOT like hugs, and pursues any organism or thing that may give it hugs. This monster is surrounded by mist.”

As this is the final round, this one is going to be longer, last a day instead of a few hours in order to get the most accurate results possible. And remember, the runner-ups will get to make a fluffy to feature in Adapt or Die Season 2: Arid Crag!

3…2…1… FIGHT

• The Siren
  • The Zombie Fluffy
0 voters
8 Likes

Before we go any further than this, I feel like I should inform that his name is Bob.

His name is Bob.

1 Like

hehehehehe i like bob

1 Like