Munstah Madness Semi-Finals 1

Welcome to the Munstah Madness semi-finals! Let’s see our contestants!

We have @3KindlyOnes’s Masquerade Bug!
“Summary:
The Masquerade Bug is A carnivorous arthropod that preys on fluffies as an ambush predator. Its main method of offense is a proboscis which pumps its prey full of paralyzing nerve agents and digestive enzymes. Adolescent Masquerade bugs hunt foals and hide amongst the litter like a wolf in sheep’s clothing, wearing the prey like a skin suit. Fully grown adults hide amongst flora and produce a sketti pheromone scent to lure away prey to ambush.”

And we also have @FederalChemical1728’s Siren!
“He’s like a little swamp goblin. Lures you in with singing in the swamp & takes a bite out of you. Little feeler tendrils all over his face & body. Singing and bioluminescent freckles make him a great fluffy-hunter. Powerful legs to swim through mucky water, arms & hands to move plants, rocks, & mud out of the way.”

3… 2… 1… FIGHT!

• The Masquerade Bug
  • The Siren

0 voters

4 Likes

This might be my end… tbh that art is good. Tho i could be singing praises and admitting defeat too soon :laughing:

3 Likes

Voting ends 2 hours from now, at 8pm Mountain Range time zone

1 Like

Nice, finally on time to place a vote!

if its any consolation, your masquerade bug is fun as hell & i totally picture it in that cursed cgi that nat geo used for speculative evolution in like 2008

(i also voted for ur bug bc i was NOT expecting siren to win at all aaaaa :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Thank you i appreciate it :slight_smile: . Btw even i gotta admit your siren looks very good XD and i might get lucky next time in the Arid Crag lol.

Besides, at least i get a runner up prize so its not a complete loss.

1 Like