Mushroom (KerosineCannibal) {for theme week}

This is INCREDIBLE!!!
Such a great job on that one :smiley:
Kinda looks like you were inspired by my drawing that I did as a commission for someone, or it might have been a coincidence, but no worries, I’m not here to accuse you for anything ^^
Congrats from the bottom of my heart :heart:

Seems like I already did a fanart before I knew this was going to come out lol

26 Likes

Oh shit, that art is amazing! I love mushroom themed stuff so much. I actually hadn’t seen it before now. This whole comic was based on a dream I had x,D

11 Likes

Esto ha sido muy hermoso de leer, excelente historia, de verdad le das nuevos aires a la comunidad uwu

4 Likes

Eres una inspiración

6 Likes

Awesome story, damn what a manipulative shroom you have there alien in origin too, nice. :+1:

4 Likes

The fact a Domestic that is cared about will be infected means there is a good chance at containment. Unless humans can be affected, Creepshow style.

Also, fucking triple A hero Fluffy. Caring for a Dummeh Poopie, then sacrificing herself to a lonely death to try and save others.

11 Likes

This story is a tragedy, the space mushrooms can infect any living organism. Fluffies, humans, it doesn’t matter—once the parasitic space shroom landed, the planet was doomed. The only way it could have been eradicated is if it got incinerated, right when it crash landed, but since that didn’t happen—this universe is doomed. Pure horror at its worst

17 Likes

This was better than the movie version of “The Ruins”

5 Likes

Hmm epidemic ver of Colour out of Space.

5 Likes

Damn, now that’s amazing. Brilliant Job.

4 Likes

Fantastic, thank you!

3 Likes

That was so fucking amazing, I love that gif part!

6 Likes

My God the artwork! The forest and trees are awesome. Do you do something similar for a living?

5 Likes

Yeah I do. I do comics and commissions

8 Likes

Oh damn! So it was a coincidence hahah :smiley: That’s incredible, the resemblence though!

3 Likes

Bloom tried so hard to do the right thing, but in the end it was all for naught

Amazing work

5 Likes

dat effort, dat work, dat sadbox

just plain great

3 Likes

Damn dude that was right out of the Twilight zone.

2 Likes

Filthy xenos!! You shall not take this world!! fires up flamethrower!

2 Likes

are you going to start an imperium vs orks roleplay here?

1 Like