Mushroom (KerosineCannibal) {for theme week}

245 Likes

Woah!! thats what i call horrorbox, that animation 10/10!!

35 Likes

Thank you!

23 Likes

Oh that’s sooooo getting featured.

Holy Shit

24 Likes

This is one of your best and you already set the bar quite high, congratulations.

17 Likes

images quality: high
my internet connection: are you challenging me ?
great artwork man, it’s amazing how you painted the trees and around btw
good job

17 Likes

Even though it’s way past the deadline, can we say the KerosineCannibal unofficially won first place? cause I would have voted for this.

19 Likes

@KerosineCannibal did not enter in time to be part of the competition.

(Probably on purpose)

9 Likes

Aw man, did I not make the deadline? I thought it was may 1st. I actually did try and enter before what I thought was the deadline

9 Likes

I know that, i mean in like a “Phantom Entry” that does not really count.

4 Likes

If you want to enter…you automatically win.
You’re getting the same prize that the winner-up-to-now is getting. That’s guaranteed done.
Since I don’t get to vote on the other winner, this is my Curator’s Choice Winner.

15 Likes

That was absolutely amazing. The mix of horror, warmth, and sadness really came together and the cherry on top of a stinger is perfect.

12 Likes

This feels like the beginning of a very interesting trend. This should spread (like the space fungi) among other creators.

11 Likes

Foolishly I thought so too

4 Likes

Maybe that was my mistake, instead.
I’ll try to be more clear in the future.

4 Likes

A gift for winning kerosine!! your personal bad-drawn jellen with the cosmic mushroom for more horror

15 Likes

Hahaha thanks. It’s cute

9 Likes

IT BEGINS

6 Likes

This is just… wow
I haven’t been this blown away since the first time I heard the Soviet anthem, a song I consider perfect in every conceivable way
Good job

7 Likes

Good job, the art is very nice.

6 Likes