Mushroom mushroom mushroom ripoffMcgee

something more formal for mushroom month

38 Likes

I’ll get this edited in before the voting starts.
This is really excellent!

4 Likes

The format is on point

3 Likes

oh cool!..can i use this? :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yes you can

4 Likes

So no side effect shrroms for fluffies from poopies :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

some thing always goes wrong whit any thing fluffies do just did not write any

3 Likes

The side effects are yet to be observed I see

1 Like

yup maybe it’s physical maybe it’s cultural the possibilities are endless

3 Likes

Wow! I love this! It’s actually adorable to imagine fluffies having little gardens! Can the mushrooms still grow even if the poop is buried partially or completely? You know, because that part “nu smell pretty.”

Do the mushrooms hurt the fluffies in any way? Or is it an actual symbiotic relationship, where both parties benefit?

I wonder how an owner would react to seeing this in their fluffy’s litterbox. They’d probably be pretty alarmed ans take their fluffy to a vet to have it cured. I imagine some owners wouldn’t be fond of their pets eating something that grows on poop, even if it was 100% safe and their fluffy loved it.

Wanted to leave the specifics open also it was a last minute thing so I did not really think things out

1 Like

I could see a herd that eats these exclusively would eventually become malnourished since they eat the fungus which is feed by their poop which they then eat in an endless cycle with gradually diminishing returns on nutrients.

But as long as they eat other things to introduce new energy this could be a pretty good mutual relationship