My Art Guide for request and stories/comics (Keeper_Of_Worlds)

Hey Keeper here, back with another post. Before we get into that, I want to take a moment to express something important.

I’d like to Apologize to everyone especially the following users that try to give me advice. @AmbitiousLeather8309 @SpaghettiDave @Pushka @Pwuppy @NobodyAtAll @3KindlyOnes @SqueakyFriend @FreshlyPillowed @Oragami @Eainai

Upon joining this community, my behavior was problematic, and for that, I am truly sorry.

I dived head-first into the oldest posts I could find on here, even uncovering some posts from a place called Booru.

I am currently in the process of creating my Fluffy Core Headcanon/Art based on these early works, infusing them with fresh twists and turns to keep the stories/art colorful and engaging.

Fluffies at their core are a species of DNA biology modeled after horses, featuring hooves, and snouts, but were also created with other animal DNA characteristics at their core.

They exhibit low IQ intelligence but can learn through repetitive actions outside their original programming.

Communication used by Fluffies is characterized by baby talk and slurred speech, and they have a particular fondness for spaghetti. However, it’s important to keep in mind that I’m still working on this so some things might change.

Now onto the art Guide!

This is the Fluffy aging process but it does use Berry’s prototype design so she might look different in the comic.

Examples of artwork I have done for reference, Also if you have any questions or Replies I will happily answer them.

All the Art in this post took me about a week so I hope you enjoy it.

20 Likes

That feeling when you age backwards

1 Like

See, that is a good way to be. Taking advice/criticism people give you and actually using it.

3 Likes

Ooh I like the floppy ears. Your fluffies are looking great! You took everyone’s advice to heart and it paid off big time, awesome work!

5 Likes

It’s all good, man. Good work establishing a guide for yourself and applying it! It can take a while to ruminate on criticism, especially when it’s as harsh as it can be here, but we all really want to see good stuff with effort and observation put into it.

You clearly care a lot and that’s really heartening to see.

I’m looking forward to seeing more from you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re definitely improving.

Maybe you should think about drawing an avatar for yourself. It’ll help you stand out.

2 Likes

You’re definitely doing well imo, and i look forward to any headcanon and art you come up with as it is usually refreshing to hear HC from others and how they differ.

1 Like

Apology accepted. I’m glad to see you’ve grown as a person. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Omg~✨ Tea/Coffee pot Fluffy is my new favorite thing!

It makes me super happy to see you improve like this. Your Fluffies look great.

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re improving! It always warms my heart to see new members joining, and even if you did have a rough start, you’re most certainly welcome here!

1 Like

Hey you do you my guy! :glee:

as someone who spends about half a minuite drawing my pig horse fluff bois i coudnt possible comment on your art style, whatever you make ill be happy to see it! hope to see alot more from you in the future :heart:

2 Likes