My First Attempt By: Naroh420

Hi! this is the first image I was able to complete, if you have any tip or advice for improvement please let me know, since I’m just starting in digital art

71 Likes
7 Likes

Why does the brown fluffy actually make me sad tho-

9 Likes

Empathy?

If not, maybe you relate to them on some psychological level or something~ (ie you feel trapped and taken advantage of and made to eat metaphorical shit etc)

6 Likes

This right here, is the reason I think Litterpals should come with a complimentary trash bag that lays out flat like a rug around them that you place them on.

Keeps stuff from ending up on your floor when you dont place them in a litterbox and when you’re done with them/its done you just pull the edges up and tie it off and bam. Ready for the trash.

8 Likes

2 Likes

“Either eat the poopies or I’m gonna hurt you forever and ever”

2 Likes

Love it!

2 Likes

That Litter-Pal is just causing a bigger mess than a regular litter would.

smh. Just toss the thing out and toss Purple with it for good measure for being too stupid to know where to shit.

Though I am happy that Purple is just so completely oblivious and retarded that he thinks he’s doing is “friend” a favor, rather than Purple being a hellgremlin who enjoys literally shitting in others’ faces just to see them suffer.

9 Likes

I really like your style! The fluff looks cute!
Poor litter pal, I kinda feel bad for him :'c

3 Likes

Yank off the purples limbs and give them to brown.

3 Likes

no, I have something better in mind.

1 Like

This is a great first attempt, make more.

3 Likes

Honestly, no advice.
It’s cute, it looks good, they look like a good balance of adorable pet and but not too cute that I feel like I couldn’t kick it.
Great stuff.

2 Likes

Imagine the mental breakdown if the owner didn’t feed Purple for whatever reason and they thought “Well, fwiend hav pwenty o’ nummies” and realizes what it’s been feeding it’s friend.

2 Likes

yes ! I love the concetp of litter pals … wait … It sounds weird when said out loud :confused:

2 Likes

The style looks similar to McGonagall and ShaferAraks, especially around the eyes.

2 Likes

Heyyyy, that’s pretty good.

2 Likes

This. The art is great, fluffspeak makes sense and is correct.
Good job.

2 Likes

Good first attempt

2 Likes