My first ever attempt at sketching a fluffy Jourmungrad

Please give constructive feedback I know I am absolute shit but I want to improve in time.

7 Likes

Great start lol, your fluffy is long like a wiener dog but I think it’s funny. Maybe add some more fluff around the neck and chest? Make it ‘fluffier’

Also, put your name in the title of the post

5 Likes

Thanks for the feed back wiener dog was not what I was going for so I will shorten the body Will try to make it fluffier and do more detail.

2 Likes

WIENER PIG! Honestly, I kinda want this guy. He looks fun.

2 Likes

For the most part, we describe fluffies as having bodies like beans. Might be a place to start.

If you want, maybe take a look at this and see if you can glean anything useful from it.

What Is a Fluffy? (By Za and SqueakyFriend)

5 Likes

Needs a bit of " perspective"

1 Like

Peter, the horse is here

2 Likes

The simplest way to ad “fur” is to make a few lines here and there

Fluffies tend to have messy hair, also shorter legs help to give a cute look and less complicated to pose them

3 Likes

Personally i think the best way to begin attempting fluffies is to start with potato sheep, that or pomeranians since they already have most of the right proportions

2 Likes

remove the neck almost entirely
make the eyes bigger
point the ears
make the legs fatter
remove the middle third of it’s body

2 Likes

Okay will have to wait till Sunday I have to go to bed and wake up early for work.

2 Likes

I actually kind of love it though

1 Like

It’s like a fluffy crossed with a dachshund with all the cuteness removed! It’s not exactly a great example of canon fluffiness but I really want to see it get bisected before we say goodbye to it

2 Likes

Sleep well, my dude. I hope work goes well.

Naw dont listen to em, add the weirdbox tag. Add a creepy hallway and boom a wierd new fluffy…

3 Likes

I would expect this guy in the backrooms.

2 Likes

Fuck sake, this made me laugh I’m still going to try drawing more.

1 Like

lol I like it! Add the weirdbox tag and keep practicing! Start by adding a furrier texture.

1 Like