What Is a Fluffy? (By Za and SqueakyFriend)

Hello everyone!
This guide has been a long time coming, right? Yeah, I know, we kept you in suspense, but it’s finally here. A helpful guide to help new users learn the anatomy, and to tell special snowflakes how much they suck. Truly the best of both worlds!

Let me be the first to thank @SqueakyFriend for all of her hard work on this guide. She really pulled out all the stops for the art here, and I couldn’t be happier. I adore the edgy fluffy, and the long-necked giraffe fluffy, and everything in-between. I hope she had as much fun drawing for this as I did writing for it.

Let me also thank everyone who was kind enough to let me use their work for the last page, because I feel it’s the most important page. Just because we have basic standards for anatomy doesn’t mean we’re all gonna be drawing the same thing, and that point was amazingly underscored by their artistic contributions. So thank you to the following based motherfuckers:

@Booperino @InfraredTurbine @Carniviousduck @Larur @toofymunstah @moonbunny-studios @gr1m_1 @Rampage @Jejjick @PonePone

And with that? I think that’s about all there is to say. I hope this guide helps those who need it most.

55 Likes

Hey @SqueakyFriend , can I commission an anthro comic from you?..

runs off before he gets beaten by the mob

7 Likes

runs after Virgil while the Benny Hill theme plays

5 Likes

Man, I wish there’s a guide to know how to make proper fluffy stuff

Za:

12 Likes

ONE EASY TRICK TO DISTURB ALL REDDITORS

10 Likes

Guide’s lookin’ great! And of course I had fun drawing it, I got to draw a giraffe fluff and a super edgy li’l dude and the same edgy dude but with fancy sparkle hair and an amongus joke!

Bonus: Fluffy asset for the “too long legs” section that seems to have ended up unused. My private headcanon is that this is what happens when you try to pick up the giraffe fluff.

Hey, if you pay me for it and it’s no weird stuff, you know I’m always commissionable. :slight_smile: That sexy lady with a fluffy head was weirdly fun to draw.

12 Likes

In short, if your fluffie has airs of dignity, you’re going down the wrong road.

8 Likes

I feel sexually harassed by the gaze of this fluffie.

1 Like

Oh damn, I did forget to use that little guy!

2 Likes

Is all good! I think the fluff you used for “too long legs” instead is the one that was meant for “too short fluff”, but honestly she fit into both sections equally well, thus why the MLP ended up shown twice. Neat how that worked out!

3 Likes

Can this be a pinned post? I think we’re pretty unanimous in these opinions

7 Likes

Minor spelling mistake.

I win

1 Like

“… with a girafluff if you stand on a stool…”

2 Likes

Damn, I might actually go back and fix that tbh. I’ve still got the assets to do so.

2 Likes

I don’t see it? Poor attempt at editing

2 Likes

do love the hate on reddit :+1:

6 Likes

“no more than several off the ground”

3 Likes

They’re pointing out that you’re allowing them to hover/fly.

3 Likes

That’s not in the post though

1 Like

I think your reading comprehension has fallen through bud

2 Likes