Za Literary Universe(s): All of My Work in One Place

Za’s Literary Universe(s)
99% more digestible than the NobodyAtAll Literary Universe guaranteed!

Welcome to this post! If you’re here, you wanna see everything I’ve ever written or are hopelessly lost. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my work either way.

All of the following sagas are lore-independent. Events of other stories may be referenced but have little to no effect on the story. Stories in the same section (except other) are usually directly related and ordered chronologically unless stated otherwise. Click any title to start reading the story.

Chapel Hollow Saga
The coming-of-age tale of an abandoned foal, his family, his friends, and his herd. Abuse, sadbox.

Where the Poopie Babbehs Go

Where Fluffy Bodies Lie WORK IN PROGRESS

Mitchell Saga
The unfortunate tale of a young man named Mitchell Pearson and the derped foal left in his care. Deeply explores the effects of untreated mental illness and child abuse. Abuse, mild sadbox, intermittent hugbox.

Derpy Daycare

Lambda Saga
Set in the Half-Life universe, follow the story of Dagger Five, a civil protection officer, and Blue, the only fluffy left on Earth after the Combine invasion. Comic series in collaboration with the talented @gr1m_1. All chapters will be listed individually as the posts themselves do not have “next chapter” buttons. Intermittent abuse, heavy sadbox, extreme weirdbox.

Anti-Citizen Fluff [Chapter 1]

Anti-Citizen Fluff [Chapter 2]

Angel Saga
A story set in the far future, following a foal-in-a-can named Angel as she navigates a lonely world. Mostly neutralbox, sadbox.

Fallen Angel WORK IN PROGRESS

Za’s Guide to Fluffies
A collection of informational or instructional pieces I’ve done.

Za’s Guide To: Fluffy in the Corner Syndrome (Art by SqueakyFriend)
A guide addressing those who shoehorn fluffies into their work, but just enough to get it on the site.

Other
A collection of any one-off stories or non-story writing. Each title is accompanied by a description.

Funny Stripes
A neglected child, Phoebe, makes friends with a very relatable feral. Sadbox and hugbox.

Sawbones WORK IN PROGRESS
A veterinarian slowly loses his grip on reality after succumbing to madness. Abuse.

Strudel Lives Forever
An owner takes his fluffy, Strudel, out for a big day on the town. The most sadbox thing I’ve ever written.

Roland’s Gate
A feral makes the ultimate sacrifice for his family. Sadbox.

11 Likes

I feel I should add that for anyone particularly rustled by the comment regarding NAA, I ran the joke by him before I posted it.

I’d recommend anyone read Funny Stripes,it’s one of my favorite fluffy works!

1 Like

Thank you! It really means a lot to me that you’d say so, man.

1 Like

it takes place in the fuckin half life universe its full weirdbox

1 Like

Fair nuff, lol. Amended

1 Like