What Is a Fluffy? (By Za and SqueakyFriend)

Alright yeah I’ve changed that out, now nothing goes unused!

3 Likes

I also wanna take a minute to thank my fellow mods for allowing me to post this officially, as well as including it in the FAQ section. You guys are awesome and helped a ton when I was putting this together. :martini:

4 Likes

This guide is GREAT!I really hope the effort put into it will result into specific people getting better at Fluffies and less cancer on the site.

3 Likes

This has inspired me to finish my textpost on anthro-fluffies early, so thank you

2 Likes

Your fucking what now

1 Like

Very nice work. There could be one almost equally long on the fluffy anthro subject, I suppose. The anthro in this one has pony feet (satyr?)

The saltiness in the comments within the work is very well done.

2 Likes

Likely, but I’m not sure I’ll ever cover that. I think my next project will either be on subspecies or boxes.

Thank you! I tried to hit three main points. It should be easy to read, entertaining, and make Reddit kids cry.

5 Likes

You what

2 Likes

Reminded me of those memes

3 Likes

Ok now about the topic

Shit, I’m already spamming here

Real guide here, maybe some ppl get some direction now

Ps: the last picture is the best, that text is the naked truth

6 Likes

I like doing posts exploring fluffy biology and origin, and anthros are next on the list

1 Like

Well let me tell you, their evolutionary roots, according to the deep lore, come from a boner anon once had on a sunday morning…

3 Likes

Didn’t make the example page. Guess I’m getting banned soon

2 Likes

Ye
I made that for the meme when It was a thing

But I forgot to post it here

5 Likes

This is the most autistic thing I have ever read in my life.

Well done.

3 Likes

Thanks Tisty, I know I can always count on you

3 Likes

lol

1 Like

Alright i followed the steps @Za and i think i have a winner…

7 Likes

One would wish “Fluffies are fat clumsy retards” could suffice, but if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

4 Likes

It’s horrible, thank you. I hate that weird gesticulating pose

2 Likes