What Is a Fluffy? (By Za and SqueakyFriend)

I don’t know how people can even slightly disagree with anything asserted here, it’s all just basic facts. Worse yet, the two retards that reacted with an eye roll don’t even draw so why do they fucking care? Lmao

3 Likes

“Wou’ ‘ou enf fwuffy? Fwuffy wou’ enf fwuffy. Fwuffy enf fwuffy hawd.”

This checks out and I hope to god it gets pinned. Fluffies are supposed to be pathetic because this is part of their charm and appeal. We do not need some Mary Sue/Gary Stu fluffs all running around…

1 Like

This would be perfect for the FCwiki

2 Likes

Y’all, it’s already in the FAQ

6 Likes

The eye roll and reddit emojis on here just make me want to tell people to just use their words like a fucking human being

4 Likes

I sincerely wish they would. But no, they have no valid rebuttals, so they hide like fucking cowards. Their eye rolls mean nothing. This guide is official. They cannot stop us now. :martini:

5 Likes

Aw man. But I liked that story where that Celestia-looking foal was trapped in its can by its owner who was hoping to sell it in mint condition.

3 Likes

Remember, you have to know the rules, and know how to follow them, before you can break them in a way that breaks them well.

11 Likes

As wise as you are twisted, Senpai Dummeh.

3 Likes

Well said.
Nobody considers these to be set-in-stone laws.
They’re good guidelines. Boundaries for our sandbox world.
It’s possible to go beyond them; But immediate exploration beyond these lines is generally not recommended.

5 Likes

ABSOLUTE

FUCKIN

WISDOM

9 Likes

I like how it says “you are not Princess Celestia” and the next panel is “anyway so alicorns…” (Not a serious complaint :grin:)

I love seeing what a fluffy really is in others’ heads. I’ve long imagined what a similar guide to my own headcanon would look like!

1 Like

There are exceptions to the rules especially when special snowflake fluff gets the abuse treatment. Do you have a link to that story?

2 Likes

@ezpete

It’s a goodun

3 Likes

I think we just just let people have fun with it. As long as its still somewhat equine and acts like a fluffy. The fandoms whole thing is that there is no canon, no right or wrong way to do it.

2 Likes

You’re well within your rights to think that.

But, if someone posts a pony we’re deleting it. If someone posts something that isn’t a fluffy, we’re deleting it. We’re the fluffy community, not the “whatever you want to draw” community.

Disclaimer: We don’t delete everything that’s not fluffies. But you get the point I’m making.

3 Likes

Fair, but I do think this was a bit mean spirited in the way its worded

1 Like

Thanks, I take pride in my work.

I’m only mean-spirited about this because of the massive amount of fucking retards that can’t figure out what a fluffy is through common sense?

(user posts an MLP OC)
“IS DIS A FLUFFY THING”
No, work on the anatomy and try again.

(user posts some immortal alicorn that hunts abusers)
“THIS IS MY ENBY ALICORN OC GLIMMER AND SHE KILLS ABUSERS”
Get this faggot-ass shit off my screen.

(user posts a demon)
“THIS IS MY JELLENHEIMER OC’S HUMAN FORM”
Literally fuck all the way off.

All of what I’ve just said isn’t hyperbole, these are actual things I’ve seen.

When you’ve seen this happen for multiple fucking years in a row, you get annoyed. When you’re fortunate enough to get the chance to make a change and get rid of that, like I have been? You take it.

3 Likes

Oh, and then there was that one person who tried making an entire comic about some alien cat that had nothing to do with fluffies.

They left as soon as we told them they couldn’t.

It really makes you wonder. Do these people actually like fluffies or are they just trying to root into a small community to get a following?

2 Likes