My fluffy vesper <Oakcoffin>

8 Likes

Impressive, very edgy.

4 Likes

Now lets see paul allens fluffy OC

7 Likes

It says you have come back yet there’s no activity on your profile, have you hidden your previous cringe only to return with cringe 2.0?

Lol nah, this is my first ever post, i might make a story about her havebt decided yet

Quiz!!! How old are you?

2 Likes

Pic removed because it gave me the heebie jeebies. Sorry ifluffy

1 Like

Wait a minute, this feeling, I feel something…
CRAAAAWLING IIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIN

4 Likes

It seems more like ONE OF THOSE DAYS WHERE YOU DONT WANNA WAKE UP

1 Like

Old enough to vote, young enough not to be your mom XD

1 Like

We have him ask nearly everybody that question. You might be surprised how many 8 year olds find us.

2 Likes

billnye

Don’t

This is a cute design, but it’s not very fluffy is it? Needs a lot more floof around the body, so it doesn’t just look like a chibi pony!

4 Likes

I can almost hear the screams of frustation and pain from the HasBio scientists making this designer fluffy.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same. This isn’t a fluffy pony, this is a FiM OC.

2 Likes

As someone who’s been a brony since MLP:FiM released, yeah. This is definitely not a fluffy. Looks just like a regular pony. And extremely fucking edgy, which only makes it less interesting.

1 Like

Edgy :heavy_check_mark:
MlP features :heavy_check_mark:

Revs the sorry Woodchipper

3 Likes

Yeah, i understand its not very fluffy-ish, i was trying something different, but i could definitely make better fluffy design, havent really put much thought into it, I’ll probably redesign vesper as a grey and red, with no extra markings other than probably spots, still deciding on that.

Not saying that your art is bad or something like that. But it lacks some of the details of a fluffy.

Anyway I’ll be waiting for your new art <3

1 Like