My Little Lard (By:Juniper)

Hi all,this was a piece of art that Juniper gifted me on Fluffybooru in 2017 for my story Fat Shaming. I couldn’t find an account to hand this over back to Juniper,so I thought I’d upload it myself. I don’t think Juniper is in the DNP category,but if they are,I apologize for breaking the rules and mods can delete it.

68 Likes

My littly lardy, my little lardy.
Lardy lardy lardy lard.
My little lardy.

Summary

Don’t look at me like that.

2 Likes

Good one! I was thinking Gen 5 theme over Gen 1 theme,though!

1 Like

You had to restoke my hatred for that character, didn’t you?

4 Likes

I’m not familiar with that one to be honest.
I only know G1.

Err different G1.

1 Like

Oh yes,but you’re supposed to hate her,so I did my job with my writing!
Glad it made you feel something :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If anyone wants to give it a read,the link is here:

I had it in the body of the post,but it stuck the whole story up there,and I didn’t want to repost it so soon! Hope it’s okay down here in the comments.

3 Likes

If you put text in front it, it becomes just a link "Fat Shaming" by PeppermintParchment (FB ID: 41450)

1 Like

Name in the title. Where is it?

2 Likes

Would it be by me or by Juniper?

1 Like

The one who drew the piece, so Juniper

1 Like

Alrighty,I’ll add it. Sorry!

Werent you going to bed ?

Yep you nailed it.

Although I feel like I should pity her for being a victim of bullies, having to see her mother cheat on her father and all that jazz, I just cannot bring myself to, because she took her own misery and used it to intentionally hurt Crepe in an attempt to force upon her an ideology/practice she did not choose.

Plus the whole blackmailing the mother instead of telling her father about it/ her mom to stop doing this and fix her marriage, or to at the very least be honest with her husband that her love has passed.

4 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Focken shadowy figure in the background, always watching for slip-ups, m80.

TOP SECRET

Is obviously a joke and hope you’re keeping safe in these awful times.

1 Like

It’s not a joke. I litteraly record all of your’s grammar mistakes so i could never lose in an argument

3 Likes

she’s the perfect example of somebody refusing to get better and actively using their own pain to hurt others. it’s hard to not feel some pity, but at the same time she’s such a piece of shit that she uses her own illness as an excuse to get what she wants

she's basically the incarnate of this

5 Likes

i want that WOMAN OBLITERATED

4 Likes

When I originally posted this story on the Booru,someone else brought up the blackmail of the Mom. They mentioned how they wondered how effective it would be, considering the Dad wasn’t even present in the story once!
We came up with the idea that the Dad must be an oil rig worker,a soldier, or a long haul truck driver,a job that kept him away from home to not notice all this was happening.
With this story,I wanted to show that untreated mental illness not only hurts you,but can hurt everyone around you,as well. Also,the impact some else’s words can have on you,how even a throw away comment or a “prank” can be all it takes to trigger someone’s mental decline.
Thanks for reading!

5 Likes