My Mans Was Grown In A Chewb (Federalchemical1728)

Image1
Image2
Image3

i’ll have to include some more of his in-between stages in my next doodle dump

i havent actually thought very much about his young life and what led him to become a fuckin Self-Righteous Serial Killer of Smarties

46 Likes

Such a cute little murderer in the making!

Also, Maybe another baby like him was made when he was a bit older and some smarty shenanigans went down where the other turned smarty/ there was a smarty that got into their area and pulled some crap with em, hell, could even ditch the sibling/or whatever idea and just go with, Xeno met a smarty, smarty hurt/annoyed him a little too much and he decided anything with that attitude should kindly stop breathing, just a couple surface level ideas to maybe help spark something

3 Likes

Ectogenic tubes are such a neat concept.

2 Likes

That is the cutest fetus I ever seen

2 Likes

he’d definitely have to have had some kind of bad experience with a smarty to make him hate them so damn much

Xeno was designed to be a Sonic the Hedgehog fluffy, so maybe he was raised to run fast like it was his life’s purpose (and i remember drawing a scar on one of his legs so) maybe a smarty broke his leg so he couldn’t run anymore and causing him to be abandoned and basically ruined his fucking life

but thats almost a little too personal?? Xeno’s got these delusions of grandeur like he’s doing something Important & Morally Necessary. he needs to grow up seeing the full extent of the suffering a bad smarty can cause, while also knowing that it IS POSSIBLE for a smarty to be good, so in his head it’s now Xeno’s responsibility to get rid of all the bad ones

((also im sorry to say i dont know if i could personally stomach writing about a smarty that bad, at least not where i am now. bruh i had to take breaks while reading the Eyebright Stories bc even just reading about characters being that cruel & disgusting & selfish can be a bit too much for me most days))

1 Like

Ok-
THAT IS SO FUCKING CUT-

2 Likes

OMGOSH SO CUTE

2 Likes

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH BABY BABY BABBEH!

2 Likes