My surgical intervention went well (Communiqué for those who asked me for commissions)

Hello everyone.

Finally yesterday I left the hospital after my hand surgery, luckily everything went well.

I’m quite sore even under the effect of the medication, but I hope the pain will stop soon and I can start drawing again.

I apologize to those people who have kindly been supporting me with commissions, I hope to be able to deliver your orders soon.

I was also working on my playing card :wink:

Thank you all for your support and patience.

41 Likes

Get well soon, friend.

4 Likes

Oh man I was wondering why you weren’t answering my messages. Didn’t think you were getting surgery so soon

Get better soon. :mending_heart:

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon!

3 Likes

Oh, oof! That looks brutal. I hope everything heals well, and your pain goes away quickly!

If you’re still doing commissions when you’re all healed up, I’ll finally get one. Sorry, it’s been a crazy month. I ended up taking care of my mom at the first of the month, and forgot everything else!

2 Likes

May your recovery be quick and uneventful! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Get well soon :pray:

and don’t quickly rush to do your comish, they’ll understand you need to recover first. Just start it slowly.

3 Likes

Ah, was wondering where you went.
Get well soon!

3 Likes

Get well soon!

2 Likes

Rest good and get well, pal. You’ll just hurt yourself and make everything slower if you try to rush into recovery. Take it easy and watch some movies :3

3 Likes

Hope you feel better soon! We all miss your wonderful art and ideas!

2 Likes

I hate to break character, but…

Commissions are the very last thing you should be thinking about now. If you force yourself to go back at work too early, you could damage your arm again. That being said, you were one of the inspirations for me to actively draw stuff in FC, back in the time I was just lurking. Get well soon! =)

5 Likes

Seconding this. Make sure to heal fully and get doc approval before drawing again. We’ll still be here! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Jeez hope you get better soon. Was the injury drawing related? I gotta stop drawing with my wrist

1 Like

Remember to rest as much as you can. Pushing yourself would do more harm then good.

2 Likes