My sweet Odis by (that1hugboxer)

This is a companion piece to my other stories (odyssey of an SBS fluffy.)And (the hurdles of raising Odis) without further delay our story begins.

Odis nuzzles his head into the bend of your arm with a loving “coo”

His nose wiggles against the skin of arms bend.

Odis was your little buddy, despite the extra care he needed , Odis never felt like a burden.

He lacked the mental capacity to be anything other than genuine.

That was probably why you enjoyed Odis so much , there was no deception or false pretenses with him, what you see is what you get.

Odis wanted to be by your side because you were his whole world.

Even though he couldn’t really talk, you could tell what he wanted most of the time. A Head butt usually meant snuggles , a distressed peep meant something was wrong ,a chirp usually meant he was excited and a coo was a sign of contentment.

It was up to you to find out what he needed specifically.

Odis had combinations of peeps and chirps that you had yet to decipher but it was easy enough to figure out what he needed by simple process of elimination.

Odis is slightly smaller than an average colt fluffy, his head and body shape resembles a chirpy who’s just opened their eyes.

He has no teeth, his mane and tail were barely even peach fuzz his coat is not as thick as a fully grown fluffy but not as thin as those of a chirpy baby.

When you have downtime Odis is on your lap instead of in the baby carrier.

Odis couldn’t play in the traditional sense though he did enjoy holding on to a ball every so often.

He didn’t roll , throw or bounce the ball.

He simply enjoyed physically being in contact with the ball, laying against it as it were.

Because a regular inflatable rubber ball is dangerous even to a normal fluffy, Odis’s ball was made of socks stuffed inside each other and sewn shut.

You simply watch as gradually Odis goes off into his own little world.

His adopted brother atlas sat next to you both.

Tomorrow is a big day for all three of you.

The next day you wake up around 5am so you can mentally prepare yourself for the unavoidable shitstorm that is your weekly trip to fluffymart.

The store itself isn’t the issue, it’s the employees and customers inability to mind their own business that makes it unbearable.

You don’t ask for advice from them but that doesn’t stop them from giving it anyway.

As you fill your cart with the needed items you run into a familiar face.

Your friend Ann and her alicorn fluffy rootbeer.

Ann loves Odis and atlas, rootbeer is more excited to see Odis.

To clarify rootbeer gets along really well with atlas but she absolutely adores Odis.

rootbeer views Odis as her own baby.

Being a fluffy rootbeer doesn’t understand the scope of Odis’s condition.

Rootbeer processes Odis’s condition as “foweva Babeh” simply seeing Odis as a baby that will never grow up.

You and Ann decide to set up a playdate for the three of them later that week.

You say goodbye to Ann and get checked out at the register.

You in the kindest possible way inform the employe for the 3rd time that “no you do not want Odis euthanized and request that they please stop asking .

The woman behind you pipes up “you know it’s extremely selfish not to mention cruel of you to keep that fluffy alive” she attempts to reach over the riot helmet visor installed on the baby carrier.

You are long past the breaking point

You smack her hand away.

The whole store goes silent.

“I…i was only trying to help “ the lady sheepishly says

Your expression turns to one of weariness
“Your “help” was not asked for”

You Return home and prepare Odis’s meals before packing them in a cooler and heading off to your job at fluffy daycare.

Your coworkers give you a heads up that there’s a new fluffy at the center, an extremely aggressive smarty named quicksilver. An extremely sarcastic “Greaat” is muttered under your breath.

You put Atlas on guard duty while both of you go deal with quicksilver.

Quicksilver’s name was extremely fitting , so obese that it looked like he would melt at room temperature and was extremely toxic to everything around him.

You’ve seen some really bad things at the daycare from fluffy mob beatings to straight up extortion rackets.

Quicksilver though he was on a completely different level.

The only possible explanation for what you witnessed was quicksilver’s owner must have shown him a ton of old movies about ancient Egypt.

Quicksilver was forcing several fluffies to carry him around on a cardboard throne while the others built him a pyramid out of blocks.

As horrible as the situation was, you couldn’t help but find the absolute absurdity of what you were witnessing extremely comical.

You pick quicksilver up by his neck fat all the while he screamed about “bad upsies”

“All right jabba the fluff, your dynasty has collapsed”

“Kwiksiwva am fawow ov dis pwace”

His butthole erupted like a geyser spray over the protective visor installed on the baby carrier and plastering odis.

Odis out a cacophony of peeps as his skin and nostrils are assaulted by diarrhea.

You put quicksilver in th sorry box and clean up Odis in the bathroom sink.

You replace the cotton buds in his ears with fresh ones and put his happy hat on along with a fresh diaper.

The baby carrier and visor are completely soiled.

Thinking fast you use spare blankets to fashion a makeshift carrier for odis .

You have to punish quicksilver but you can’t risk him hurting Odis.

An idea hits you.

“Hey atlas I have a really important job for you”

You approach the sorry box and let quicksilver out.

“Dummy hoomin kwiksiwva am fawo dat mean am git pywamid”

“Oh you are so right quicksilver. In fact I’ve convinced all the other humans that you get to play pharaoh and we won’t stop you.”

You put quicksilver back with the other fluffies and wait for the magic to start.

Almost immediately the other fluffies start wrapping quicksilver in toilet paper and before quicksilver can begin to complain , his mouth is covered.

“Oh you look like you are having so much fun.”

Quicksilvers muffled cries for his mother go unanswered.

Now the fun starts.

The other fluffies start constructing a block pyramid around quicksilver.

His muffled screams further turn to whispers with each block placed until the light from above is snuffed out as the final block is placed by none other than atlas

19 Likes

Haha! Entombed Forever! (Until his daddeh comes to get him)

2 Likes

I’m conflicted, because as sweet as these stories are I reeeeally hate sensitive fluffies. The woman at the store was still fucking insane to reach for a person’s pet like that, especially given the context.

4 Likes

Sensitive babies are definitely not everyone’s cup of tea and that’s okay. They definitely get a bad rap that’s not entirely undeserved.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my post

2 Likes

OK, THAT is a really good line.

1 Like

Found it! Yaaaaay!