mystery foal box (By Ms_Random)

these smiling happy mares carry their pretty “babbehs” for the world to see, each box contains at least 3 foals with rare colors. with small balls to go with your new babies

with all the mystery toy boxes around, I gave it my own, little twist, with these, one side gives you an inside view

64 Likes

“Sir, why do we have to use live Fluffies for the backboard of the product? Surely a model would do just well.”

“Dammit Jenkins, do you know how expensive it is to get genuine Fluffy Fluff? And trust it needs to be genuine or else the products freak out. The Fluff is literally more worthless attached to the Fluffy itself, it costs less to Frankenstein them into these fucking things”

24 Likes

This is a really cool idea. I especially like how cute the design of the boxes are, and the concept really emphasizes just how disposable fluffies are considering you get at least 3 good colors. No way are those living more than like two days with a typical kid lol.

13 Likes

Wow with removable wings and all!

5 Likes

Sigh, fine my gambling addiction will get the better of me. I’ll take two!

4 Likes

I like how there are actual mummahs in the box and not just artificial tits. Nice touch!

5 Likes

Damn I need to get on this trend

1 Like

God this is a perfect idea for Holly Farm stuff

I take that like all mystery boxes the products inside are cheap crap taking warehouse space.

1 Like

Those are some CUTE foals