Mystery Foal (common_miracle)

Prepare for a surprise! Hasbio has something new in store!

But how is it made?

To begin, only a completely healthy foal can be selected for the Mystery Foal Brand. Below-average-grade coloring and features are preffered. At this stage in production foals have been checked for defects and allowed into the nursery for a one-week period. From there, they were transported to individual production lines for further processing:

The specimen is grabbed gently. A catheter is inserted into the foal’s rectum to drain fecal matter and allow for minimal-care storage. Product must be handled in protective equipment to minimise any potentially harmfull bacterial exchange for both parties:

The product is placed into the egg’s basket and prompted to feed. The reaction should be immidiate. If up to this point the product shows any sings of malfunction it is discarded for recycling. Similiarly - the plastic basket should also not show any sings of damage. The “Hasbio’s Egg-Foal Formula” is full of necessary nutrients for sustained growth. It will also make the foal’s excrement contain most of the voided water to allow for succesfull drainage and reduction of dousing the padding with urine:

The egg is closed - the product is now considered as “Hasbio’s Mystery Foal Biotoy”. It will be stacked onto a pallet and distributed to the stores within the same day. Product lifetime is expected to be 48 hours after sealage. Product life beyond that time is considered as “extension” and voids all warranty. Any mishandling of the product after it is no longer maintained by a “Hasbio-Certified-Contractor” voids all warranty. Egg’s must be kept in a warm, dry and possibly quiet place with an active air-circulation:

Typical time of delivery is 21:00, Friday - depending on the location: some 1-12 hours after sealage. Eggs are unloaded and placed on the shelves. Store’s staff usually refills the milkbags to last through the weekend. Due to the brands popularity it is expected that > 70% of the eggs are sold within the following day. This night will most probably be the only quiet time for the foals inside before getting into the hands of their new owners:

See more images of this product:

102 Likes

So, canned foals for stores?

16 Likes

Pray i dont get a brown one

4 Likes

Looks more like what the foal in a can would have been if PETA hadn’t fucked everything up and they never went under and the fluffies never became vermin.

10 Likes

Shake em all

5 Likes

It’s more gimmicky and definitely something Hazbio would do to get kids to spend their parents money.

10 Likes

Hoof suckling allowed?

3 Likes

Only as long as they have hooves.

2 Likes

Wonderful!
Now this is a quality product.
The packaging that is, the fluff is fine too.

6 Likes

“FIND A RARE ALICORN” my ass… :ahahaha:

This looks great! “Recycled Fluff Padding” is a suitably morbid feature~ And your foals continue to look even cuter and more yeet-able :foal:
Did you say you were working in Blender?

4 Likes

I can see so many ways this all goes horribly wrong. A nice bit of world building though.

2 Likes

Love the idea of kids trying to find the rare alicorn, buying dozens of Mystery Foals and killing all the unwanted ones until they get an alicorn.

8 Likes

I’m having flashbacks to 2000-ish, when I worked in a store that sold Pokemon cards. That was when you could tell by weight what packs had foils.

I’m sure you can see where I’m going.

6 Likes

I like this idea. Reminds me of some real toys I’ve seen.

3 Likes

Wings and horns add to mass…

4 Likes

:point_right::nose:

1 Like

A nice spin on the foal-in-the-can. Very nice packaging. Very premium in both space and design.

3 Likes

I adore these 3D fluffs.
Would be a perfect fit for a game.

2 Likes

Going through all that just for a cheeping peeping disgusting fluffy babbeh? Knowing my impatient ass I’d have ripped it open… I ain’t reading all that :roll_eyes:

1 Like

do not shake

d348b0a3f3cdb1c8211f7f57b0e59487

1 Like