Nadia (PinkyFluffy)

error

22 Likes

Who?

3 Likes

Cute and beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nadia, Secret of the Blue Waters and early Gainax anime series before Evangelion.

Its base loosely to Atlantis and 20,000 League under the sea.

6 Likes

Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water… and fallen angel answered before me XP

7 Likes

I see

1 Like

I know off the series but never watched it.
I generally go for mecha.

3 Likes

Ahhh that’s the good stuff from a time when it was a OK to let children watch entertainment that did not shigh away from showing violence ( like murder to a guy is kneeling on the ground and shot into the back of the head) to almost sexuell assault on a minor by Soldiers aka War crimes a clock… Good Times.

2 Likes

Late 90s to early 2000 is such a freaking good time if you wanted to watch brutally violent shock while eating some cereals. My favorite was Secret of Blue Water and the Hole Rekord of Lodoss War Series. It was just awesome to watch animated War crimes as a child and the best part the good guys did that shit too. It was just awesome.

2 Likes

You should. ALSO Rekord of Lodoss War and if you want something weird but artistic pleasing with a lot of Violence go for Spriggan (I think it’s a ova) and Jin roh the Wolfs Briggade.
The first Berserk anime adaptation is also quite the Gem.

3 Likes

Hm, I’ll keep that in mind.
But I really do have a LOT of stuff to watch as is and generally go for scifi and mecha anime.

I never really liked Beserk much either, it never clicked with me.

4 Likes

I think they gonna relaunch Spriggan again I think on Netflix

2 Likes

Yeah I get you. I personally have a huge aversion against Anime Mechas and a giant hate boner für the Gundam friendshies in particular (flimsy as fuck mechs, the Hole über hero Gundam stick in every Series and the frequency in which they youse child Soldiers).
And the fun fact is I like Mechs but Mechwarrior and Battletech have ruined me for Japanese Mechas.

1 Like

I now hope they don’t fuck it up like they Fucked up He Mann and the Cowboy Bebop real series

2 Likes

Well if I am honest at heart i have been and always will be a Transformers fan.
Mecha is a natural bleed over\progression from that.
But to me Transformers will always come first
( and i got a LOT of transformers to watch along with 1970’s and 80’s mecha )

I’m very picky with my Gundam.
0079 is great.
Loath Wing.

2 Likes

Well from the trailer its by Japan just gonna aired it on netflix and yes i agree that the two shows are ruined because of their stupidity.

Here is the trailer

3 Likes

Thanks and nuice

2 Likes

Oh. MY. GOD!!!

I just realized how much her personality reminds me of fluffies.

2 Likes

Did you watch it on TV?

2 Likes

I really need to figure out how you handle your coloring!

1 Like